The Bunge Engineering Traineeship is Bunge’s 18 month program designed for recently graduated technical professionals who are ready to start their career in industrial operations. Join in September 2021 and bring your skills, ideas and passion for technology, build an international network and acquire a solid foundation in engineering, project management, production management, innovation, productivity and environmental sciences!
Through “hands-on” experience and unique rotational learning opportunities in our industrial facilities across Europe, you will learn about the different aspects of our operations, understand our business and gain technical skills in Bunge’s production processes, projects and continuous improvement initiatives.
Upon successful completion of the program, you will continue your career at Bunge in a position that suits best with your career aspirations, such as Crush Supervisor, Refined Oil Supervisor, Process Engineer or Maintenance Manager.
- Oil seed processing technology
- Plant and equipment management
- Project management
- Health and Safety
- Process and equipment design
- Continuous improvement
- Reliability and Maintenance
- Product safety
- Environment management
What does the selection process look like?
- You apply to the role via job.bunge.com;
- After we’ve selected your application one of our recruiters or HR Managers calls you for a first introduction;
- You interview (via teams or live when possible) with your future manager and potentially another future colleague;
- We provide you with a business case to prepare individually and present your outcome to the final selection committee. In parallel you complete a Predictive Index behavioral test.
At Bunge (www.bunge.com, NYSE: BG), our purpose is to connect farmers to consumers to deliver essential food, feed and fuel to the world. With more than two centuries of experience, unmatched global scale and deeply rooted relationships, we work to put quality food on the table, increase sustainability where we operate, strengthen global food security, and help communities prosper. As the world’s leader in oilseed processing and a leading producer and supplier of specialty plant-based oils and fats, we value our partnerships with farmers to improve the productivity and environmental efficiency of agriculture across our value chains and to bring quality products from where they’re grown to where they’re consumed. At the same time, we collaborate with our customers to create and reimagine the future of food, developing tailored and innovative solutions to meet evolving dietary needs and trends in every part of the world. Our Company is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, and we have more than 23,000 dedicated employees working across more than 350 facilities located in more than 40 countries.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
What do you bring to the traineeship
- A recently completed education in Chemical, Quality, Food, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or Environmental Sciences;
- Excellent communication skills and an eagerness to find solutions to challenging situations;
- You’re adaptable to change and excited about continuous improvement
- A strong motivation to learn, grow and develop as a team and individually;
- Excellent English language skills. Other languages are a benefit;
- The eagerness to consider work outside your home country based on company opportunities;
- Up to 2 years previous work experience and international exposure (through travels, study-aboard, etc.) is seen as an advantage.
Deadline: As soon as possible
Cost/funding for participants:
Benefits of joining this Traineeship
- On the job field experience in multiple Bunge facilities
- Virtual and classroom learning and development opportunities;
- Work on real business issues and gain exposure of cross-functional business experts and senior leadership;
- Build knowledge of cutting-edge technology used to support oilseed processing;
- Be part of a multinational, world-class team of curious, entrepreneurs and innovative individuals.
- We offer a permanent position in Bunge at the start of the Graduate Engineer Program.
- You will have a dedicated mentor to offer guidance along the process
- Freedom to bring on your own input