Slovenia United States of America
Celtra is the Creative Management Platform for digital advertising. Brand and performance advertisers use our fully self-service platform to create, distribute and optimize the highest quality, data-driven ads at scale, across all channels and screens with great efficiency and control. We power the best video, native and rich media ads for 2/3 of Fortune 500 brands.
- We care about our product, company and its people.
- We believe in high standards.
- We take smart risks to achieve best results.
- We believe in an open and proactive culture where employees are expected to learn and contribute outside of their core tasks.
- We value personal growth more than previous experience.
Your work matters! You will be responsible for:
- Transforming ambiguously defined business problems into tangible and actionable outputs.
- Communicating with various stakeholders within the company.
- Bridging the gaps between business and data.
A bit about our stack:
- We are based on AWS.
- We use Databricks (Apache Spark) and RStudio for data analysis
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- Experience with SQL and relational databases.
- Programming skills in R, Scala or Python.
- Passion for analytics / data science.
- Good verbal and written English communication skills.
- Willingness to constantly learn and improve.
- Team players.
Nice to haves:
- Experience using analytics and data science to understand business KPIs and share insights.
- Experience with Databricks and / or RStudio.
Deadline: As soon as possible
Cost/funding for participants:
We take good care of our people. This is what we offer:
- Receive a highly competitive base salary.
- Work in our cosy offices in the very center of old Ljubljana, Slovenia.
- Our fridge is always full and we drink the best coffee.
- Travel between US and Europe.