United States of America
CEPA seeks qualified, motivated graduate students to serve as interns in its Washington, DC office. The semester-length program is aimed at:
- Generating increased scholarly interest in the study of Central Europe.
- Immersing graduate students in EU and Central European policy issues.
- Introducing students to the Washington, DC non-profit and policy communities.
Students participating in the internship will have the opportunity to:
- Conduct original research on current Central European affairs.
- Engage in variety of Central and Eastern European economic, energy, security and defense issues.
- Interact with U.S. and European policymakers, analysts and scholars.
- Help coordinate and participate in CEPA conferences and public events.
- Occasionally administer social media and assist with administrative tasks.
- Spring Semester - Application deadline: December 15.
- Summer - Application deadline: May 15.
- Fall Semester - Application deadline: July 15.
Please send all application materials to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
An ideal candidate will possess:
- A graduate academic background in European studies or international politics.
- A personal interest and/or linguistic background in Central Europe.
Deadline: The application period is open for one or more cycles a year
Cost/funding for participants:
This is an unpaid position