Compete for the opportunity to explore Sweden, a country of innovation and cutting-edge technology. The winner will get an innovation excursion to Sweden in May 2017, where they will have the chance to visit Chalmers University of Technology. It’s time again for Chalmers Global Challenge, where a lucky winner will win a study-trip to Gothenburg, Sweden and visit Chalmers University of Technology during the spring of 2017. The competition is open to Engineering, Architecture, and Science Bachelor students and graduates from all over the world. The trip is an innovation excursion to explore Gothenburg in May 2017 valued at approximately €2000. All you need to do in order to be in the running for the prize is to take the three multiple choice quizzes and write a short motivational statement on why you should be the lucky winner that will explore the land of innovation this spring!
Develop environmentally sustainable solutions for your countries' urban areas and get the chance to travel to Sweden with Chalmers University of Technology!
- Participants will be evaluated based on their scores and eligibility
- After the competition deadline of March 30th, 2017, finalists will be chosen based on the applications
- A jury will evaluate the submissions and four winners will be announced in April 2017
Chalmers University of Technology is a highly progressive university situated in Gothenburg, Sweden. From this beautiful and dynamic place in the world, the university has become known locally and globally for education, research and innovation. The academic environment at the university stems from a close relationship with industry and society, in an effort to internationalize education and achieve higher standards of teaching and research.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- Open for Engineering, Architecture and Science Bachelor's students and graduates.
- Winners must abide by the application requirements of the host organization.
- The winners need to be able to be in Sweden between the 14th- 20th of May 2017.
- The winners need to get a visa in time to be able to travel to Sweden for the beginning of May.
- All participants must provide submissions that the user has created him/herself
Deadline: March 30, 2017
Cost/funding for participants:
Prize: A study-trip to Chalmers University of Technology in Gothenburg, Sweden during spring of 2017. Value: 20,000 SEK