Join us as a working student (m/f/d) for design and be part of our agile, cross-functional and international team. You will drive the development and the optimization of the CheMondis marketplace in a very early stage.
- Management and update of our website & helpcenter content in cooperation with our marketing/content team
- Development and optimization of the website structure and UX in collaboration with our experienced UX and UI designers
- Development and design of social media posts in cooperation with content marketing team
an industry leader with the mentality of a start-up. In 2018 LANXESS founded the online marketplace CheMondis, which combines chemical expertise of a market leader with a digital start-up spirit and outstanding technical expertise. We are building an online marketplace for the chemical industry in order to connect suppliers and buyers of chemical products in a trusted B2B marketplace. The combination of chemistry & technology makes us unique.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- Student (> 2nd semester) in design, information technology or with relevant work experience
- Profound experience in one of the following design tools, e.g. Sketch, InVision or Figma
- Flexible and independent way of working with attention to detail as well as enthusiasm about visual design and willingness to continuously broaden your horizon
- Excellent English and German language skills
- Team worker who is passionate about developing new ideas together
Deadline: As soon as possible
Cost/funding for participants:
Why join us?
- You will be working on an innovative product with an incredibly exciting tech stack
- You will have the opportunity to shape the success story of a „greenfield” project – with a great team of driven experts
- We offer a unique combination of a startup flexibility with the stability of a corporate investor
- We share our knowledge and keep it up to date by hosting and participating in conferences, meetups and hackathons
- You can pick the hardware and software that enables you to deliver the best code
- We offer an agile environment with a start-up mentality, flat hierarchies, flexible working hours and a competitive salary
- Our brand-new office is located at the heart of Cologne. If you are not currently living in Germany, we will provide relocation support
- Last but not least, we offer recurring team events, off-sites, parties and provide free drinks, fruit, snacks, etc.