United States of America Worldwide
Chevron Corporation (NYSE: CVX) is an American multinational energy corporation. One of the successor companies of Standard Oil, it is headquartered in San Ramon, California, and active in more than 180 countries. Chevron is engaged in every aspect of the oil, natural gas, and geothermal energy industries, including hydrocarbon exploration and production; refining, marketing and transport; chemicals manufacturing and sales; and power generation. Chevron is one of the world's largest oil companies; as of 2014, it ranked third in the Fortune 500 list of the top US closely held and public corporations and sixteenth on the Fortune Global 500 list of the top 500 corporations worldwide. It was also one of the Seven Sisters that dominated the global petroleum industry from the mid-1940s to the 1970s. Chevron's downstream operations manufacture and sell products such as fuels, lubricants, additives and petrochemicals. The company's most significant areas of operations are the west coast of North America, the U.S. Gulf Coast, Southeast Asia, South Korea, Australia and South Africa. In 2010, Chevron sold an average 3.1 million barrels per day (490×103 m3/d) of refined products like gasoline, diesel and jet fuel.
Your first two years at Chevron will be spent in rotational assignments, each lasting approximately 6–12 months. There is no pre-established sequence for your rotations. The path you follow will grow out of your interests and development areas, as well as Chevron’s business needs, with guidance from the program manager.
If you’re looking for a career where you can apply the skills you’ve learned while getting your degree and continuing to advance, look to Chevron. We have several programs geared specifically toward graduate students:
- Business & Commercial MBA Program
- Finance M.B.A. Development Program
- Human Resources Development Program
- Procurement/Supply Chain M.B.A. Summer Internship Program
Global opportunities, comprehensive benefits and flexible policies create a workplace where you very well may want to spend your entire career.
Come explore what we can achieve together.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
In general, we look for individuals who:
- Have a graduate degree and applicable work experience.
- Demonstrate proven leadership and communication skills.
- Thrive in a high-performance culture.
- Aspire to become senior-level managers who can think through complex business problems and reach creative yet practical solutions.
- Are flexible and can move among different assignments and work locations both with