Austria Belgium France Germany Greece Italy Poland Portugal Russia Serbia Slovakia Spain Ukraine Worldwide
Cisco created the Incubator to help you grow and develop towards a successful career in IT industry. We are fully committed to provide you with extensive training and even certifications but also an amazing experience of an international community of people just like you!
At Cisco, our vision is to change the way people work, live, play and learn. If you want to work with leading technology, and have a dream to succeed in a collaborative, dynamic environment then the Cisco Incubator Program is the ideal way to begin your career.
In the Incubator program, you will learn about Cisco technologies from our best experts, through a series of in-office or virtual seminars and webinars. You will have a chance to get Cisco certified and grow your networking knowledge, as well as trying out Python or getting stuck into an IoT micro-project. But that’s not all! To be successful in the IT industry, you need crucial business and communication skills and that’s also part of the Incubator! You will do all of that with a group of 100 people from all over Europe, gaining new friends and professional relationships!
You will be exposed to a professional recruitment process where you can assess your technical and soft skills, which we’ll provide feedback on and mentoring to support your ongoing development. On top of that, if you’re successful in our Talent Days, you get PRIORITY for graduate jobs in our Krakow and Brussels Services hubs!
On the program you will get:
- Rigorous courses, online content, tools
- Ongoing assessment and personalized feedback
- Both individual instruction and independent study
- Experts delivering in-classroom content
- Hands-on experience in labs working collaboratively and individually
- Preparation for industry-recognized certifications
- Pathways to higher education and career opportunities
- Access to global ICT support communities, career tools, and social networking
- Critical 21st century skills
How does it work?
You will benefit from a free CCNA/CCNP course as well as advanced technologies, soft skill seminars and webinars delivered by Cisco experts during our regular virtual meetings and live office visits. There will also be a chance to upgrade your soft skills and customer facing skills, and for those interested in automation, we offer a course in Python and Network Automation, which can result in another certification: PCAP – Certified Associate in Python programming.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
Who is it for?
The Cisco Engineer Incubator is for students studying a STEM degree (preferably in their last year of studies) or graduates with some networking technology knowledge, who are ready to learn and develop, and see themselves as professionals in the IT industry in the future.
Criteria for assessment invitation:
- you are graduating in the year 2021/22 (or earlier) with either Bachelor’s or Master’s in Telecommunications, IT, Computer Science, or any other STEM degree ("fresh" graduates -up to 2020 graduation date are also accepted)
- you speak English (other language, such as Portuguese, Italian, Spanish, French, German is an ADVANTAGE)
- you have motivation to learn and develop and real passion for technologies
Deadline: As soon as possible
Program Starts: October 01, 2021
Program Ends: April 30, 2022