Commerzbank opened its branch in Milan in 1980. Decades of experience have allowed Commerzbank to gain a true insight into the Italian market, with all its particularities and rules. This in-depth knowledge, combined with our financial expertise, allows us to provide extensive services to both German companies, with presence in Italy, and international companies with activities in Germany. We are your strategic partner for international business.
Trade Finance Operations Support
- Printing of any communication prepared by TPC and/or TCC GB and dispatching to the clients or other banks (including technical instruction).
- Checking of any documents received from clients or other banks for completeness and authenticity, as well as scanning of the documents, documentation of the scanning and dispatch of the documents to the relevant counterpart.
- Independent use of all available Commerzbank internal systems.
- Responsible, together with the respective local and/or global business/support/product unit, to the best of his knowledge and to the extent possible, and always within means and capacities provided by the bank, to comply with the local laws and provisions (amongst other things, regulatory requirements, labour laws, tax and commercial laws), as well as the relevant internal regulations of Commerzbank.
- Observe the bank's rules of action, policies and regulations, including, but not limited to, regulations on competences, limits, regulations pursuant to Comrules in Comnet, Code of Conduct, Compliance Regulations (Sanctions, embargos, Anti Money Laundering, Know Your Customer, Fraud prevention, Markets, Anti-Bribery and Corruption rules etc.) and ensuring compliance with first line of defence responsibilities.
- Support of the colleagues that are responsible for KYC processes for Corporate Clients with respect to trade finance products: Ensuring adequate knowledge of the client and understanding of its business nature to comply with first line of defence principles, which includes local legislation, internal regulations of the bank aimed at Anti Money Laundering (AML) and Counter Financing of Terrorism (CFT).
- Provide information to the (Senior-) Trade Service Specialist about special business activities and developments in his area of responsibility
- Individually agreed responsibilities.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
The ideal candidate:
- is undergoing or just completed university studies in Business Administration/Economics/other similar disciplines
- has a deep interest in the banking industry
- is a great team player and willing to work in an international environment
- is proficient in using MS Office
- has distinctive analytical and organizational skills
- is fluent in English – Italian and German are a plus