Brazil Canada China Colombia France Germany Hong Kong India Italy Japan Mexico Russia Saudi Arabia Singapore South Africa Spain United Arab Emirates United Kingdom United States of America
Successfully managing large scale commercial lighting/shade projects is the basis for our Construction and Design Development Program. As part of this program, you’ll have the opportunity to learn our business from the ground up while enjoying a great deal of responsibility and autonomy early in your career.
You’ll participate in an intensive training program to quickly integrate you into life at Lutron. You’ll then:
- Spend 6-8 weeks rotating through various construction management and design groups at Lutron, learning the skills for success.
- Work on cutting edge projects with external customers as well as key Lutron stakeholders in engineering, operations, and sales.
After completing the rotational period you’ll have the opportunity to move into a role within our specification services, design services, estimating, or construction management teams.
You’ll learn about our products, customers, and go-to-market strategies, as well as develop skills in:
- project management;
- time management;
- business decision-making.
What sorts of responsibilities will I have?
You’ll be responsible for designing, estimating, bidding, and managing the Lutron portion of commercial construction projects.
What’s the potential career path?
Career paths include:
- Team management.
- Project management.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
We’re looking for graduates with majors in:
- Architecture engineering;
- Construction management;
- Civil/mechanical/electrical engineering.