The Business Area Tires offers the perfect tires for a wide range of different applications - from cars, trucks and buses to special vehicles, bicycles and motorcycles. Through continuous investment in Research & Development, Continental makes a major contribution to safe, cost-effective and ecologically efficient mobility. The portfolio of the Business Area Tires includes services for the tire trade and for fleet applications, as well as digital management systems for tires.
What the Engineering Trainee Program looks like:
- Home Plant Stay: Quality comes from experience so, to gain broad knowledge of tire production, you will start the program with hands-on experience right there on the shop floor. After that, you should be ready for the next big step: your very first project in the plant.
- Central Stay: During the next 6 months (Manufacturing) or 9 months (Engineering) you can expand your skills working on topics in multi-cultural business teams at Continental's Central Operations in Hannover, Germany. During this stay you will work on extensive assignments, 2 individual assignments and 1 group assignment together with other Trainees.
- Marketing & Sales Stay (Home Country): After the Trainee Pool you will be back in your home country for your one month Marketing & Sales Stay. At M&S you will get basic knowledge about how the value chain continues after the tires have been produced.
- Job Placement (Home Plant): Finally, you will be placed in your home plant in a suitable function of Production, Plant Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Product Industrialization, Quality Management or Plant Operations.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Afghanistan Albania Algeria Andorra Angola Antigua and Barbuda Argentina Armenia Australia Austria Azerbaijan Bahamas Bahrain Bangladesh Barbados Belarus Belgium Belize Benin Bermuda Bhutan Bolivia Bosnia and Herzegovina Botswana Brazil Brunei Bulgaria Burkina Faso Burundi Cambodia Cameroon Canada Cape Verde Central African Republic Chad Chile China Colombia Comoros Congo: Democratic Republic Congo: Republic Cook Islands Costa Rica Croatia Cuba Cyprus Czech Republic Denmark Djibouti Dominica Dominican Republic East Timor Ecuador Egypt El Salvador Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Estonia Ethiopia Fiji Finland France Gabon Gambia Georgia Germany Ghana Gibraltar Greece Grenada Guatemala Guinea Guinea-Bissau Guyana Haiti Honduras Hong Kong Hungary Iceland India Indonesia Iran Iraq Ireland Israel Italy Ivory Coast Jamaica Japan Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Kiribati Korea, North Korea, South Kosovo UN1244 (*not recognized by majority of countries) Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Laos Latvia Lebanon Lesotho Liberia Libya Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macau North Macedonia Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Malta Marshall Islands Mauritania Mauritius Mexico Micronesia Moldova Monaco Mongolia Montenegro Morocco Mozambique Myanmar Namibia Nauru Nepal Netherlands New Zealand Nicaragua Niger Nigeria Niue Norway Oman Pakistan Palau Palestinian Authority Panama Papua New Guinea Paraguay Peru Philippines Poland Portugal Puerto Rico Qatar Romania Russia Rwanda Saint Kitts and Nevis Saint Lucia Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Samoa San Marino Sao Tome and Principe Saudi Arabia Senegal Serbia Seychelles Sierra Leone Singapore Slovakia Slovenia Solomon Islands Somalia South Africa South Sudan Spain Sri Lanka Sudan Suriname Swaziland Sweden Switzerland Syria Taiwan Tajikistan Tanzania Thailand Togo Tonga Trinidad and Tobago Tunisia Turkey Turkmenistan Tuvalu Uganda Ukraine United Arab Emirates United Kingdom United States of America Uruguay Uzbekistan Vanuatu Vatican City Venezuela Vietnam Western Sahara Yemen Zambia Zimbabwe
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- Above-average Bachelor-/ Masters degree in Engineering, Manufacturing or Science
- Fluent in English
- Project experience desired
- Relevant internships
- International experience (e.g. internships or studies abroad)
- Strong interpersonal- and communication skills, committed team player, eager to work in a multicultural environment
- Driven by passion, open minded and ambitious personality, high operational readiness
- Passion for the automotive Industry
Deadline: As soon as possible
Cost/funding for participants:
What we offer
- Contribute to challenging and innovative topics in Manufacturing and Engineering
- Gain a broad overview of processes, structures and Interfaces within Continental
- Build a global network
- Experience an open culture, open doors and open views