The CoreNet Global Academic Challenge invites teams of students (undergraduate and graduate) studying any field and from anywhere in the world to participate in a case competition, an all-expenses paid trip to Singapore with a chance to win $5,000 grand prize.
This year's challenge is all about risk. Open any newspaper, website, or blog and the message coming through is the same. From rising levels of terrorism, heightened security and citizen protests to technological innovations and the shifting sands of geopolitics, change is occurring at an increasingly rapid pace.
Students will be asked to play the role of consultants in order to address a real-world issue facing companies around the globe: how to reduce risk in a company’s worldwide physical footprint (i.e., real estate portfolio) and thereby reduce overall risk exposure to the corporation.
3 steps to finalize the application!
1. Form a team of 2- 4 people (undergraduate and graduate, studying any field)
2. Press the button START NOW to answer the mandatory three questions (answer max 350 words per question)
3. List your team leader, team members and a Faculty advisor at the University in the application
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- All participants must be current Bachelor or Master students.
- Students from anywhere in the world can participate, there are NO geographic restrictions.
- There is no cost to participate
- Obligation to have a Faculty advisor from the University
Deadline: November 30, 2017
Cost/funding for participants:
The top three teams will receive an all-expenses-paid trip to Singapore where they will compete for a grand prize of $5,000.