We are a business built on people. Since our foundation, we have maintained a client-centric approach, meeting our clients’ needs and building trust through everything we do. Established in 1946, we have always strived to offer our clients highly specialised, innovative services in financial advice, consumer credit and asset management. Renowned for specialisation, professionalism and discretion in our client relationships, we have earned an unrivalled reputation in Italy and a growing European recognition. Since our foundation, we have blended tradition and innovation in all three of the Group’s areas of operation, each of which contribute equally to our performance as a business: investment banking, private banking, and wealth management.
The intern, inserted in the Advisory Corporate Finance team, will work on the economic financial analysis of companies/groups which are subject to extraordinary finance transactions and on scenarios of financial equilibrium. More specifically the intern will assist the team in the following activities:
- Analysis and evaluation of balance sheets;
- Preparation of documents;
- Creation of modeling.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- Master's degree in Management, Finance, Administration Finance and Control
- Full marks
- Excellent knowledge of the English language
- Excellent ability to use Microsoft Office
- Spirit of sacrifice, sense of responsibility, dedication to work and capacity to deal with stress