How to participate?
- Easy! Register and submit your problem statements as per the submission guidelines for testing and certification.
- Join the Slack channel to get connected with the organizers and stay up-to-date with all HackerEarth events
- We will carry out the evaluation and testing at our end and classify your submissions under the categories - Easy, Medium, Hard.
- Once approved, we will credit the certificates to you!
- You are not limited in terms of the problems/challenges you can submit. So go ahead and submit as many creative challenges you can come up with.
- Additional goodies for the top 5 participants who submit the most innovative challenges.
- We will use the challenges you submit in our Cybersecurity Community events! We will feature your HackerEarth profile in the events we use your submitted challenges in!
- Participants who submit more than 5 approved problem statements will win a chance to interview with HackerEarth for the position of Remote Subject Matter Expert - Cybersecurity!
1. Web Application Security is a branch of information security that deals specifically with security of websites, web applications and web services.
2. PWN category consists of challenges that test your skills in bypassing security mechanisms inside of systems.
3. Malware Analysis is the process of determining the functionality, origin and potential impact of a given malware sample such as a Virus, Worm, Trojan horse, rootkit, or backdoor.
4. Reverse Engineering is the process by which a man-made object is deconstructed to reveal its designs, architecture, code or to extract knowledge from the object.
5. Network Security is practices adopted to prevent and monitor unauthorised access, misuse, modification, or denial of a computer network.
6. Computer Forensics is a branch of digital forensic science pertaining to evidence found in computers and digital storage media.
7. Steganography is the practice of concealing a file, message, image, or video within another file, message, image, or video.
Zip and upload all the source files, executable / Docker File , deployment instructions, write up and README files on the HackerEarth platform. Please provide the Deployed URL link if your code is deployed anywhere. If not, provide source code to run it locally.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
Deadline: November 08, 2020
Program Starts: November 19, 2020
Program Ends: November 25, 2020
Cost/funding for participants:
- Top 5: Participants who submit 5 or more approved challenges win a chance to interview at HackerEarth and work as a remote Subject Matter Expert with our Cybersecurity team!
- Top 10: Participants who make it into the Top 10 impressing the team with innovative challenges, will win a giftcard worth $10