United States of America
Imagine New Horizons
Bring dreams and reality together to shape a better future! Products cannot be sustainable if their impact upon the environment and society is not thoroughly studied. In the virtual world, through the 3DEXPERIENCE®, impacts and effects can be examined and evaluated before the product is made.
Do you have dreams? Do you enjoy a challenge? Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with passion to change the world.
Shape your career with 3DS! #WeAre3DS.
What your role will be?
The Offer Management and Communications team is an integral part of the DELMIA R&D organization. Our mission, “To promote the value of DELMIA R&D and empower R&D team members to develop effective and meaningful messages” is a mantra near and dear to our hearts. Being part of this team entails having the ability to create communications that engage, educate, and excite the Dassault Systemes audience.
The Challenges ahead
As a Communications & Media Specialist, you will familiarize yourself with DELMIA R&D as well as the Dassault Systèmes organization and messaging. You will create, test and iterate new digital communication channels to different pillars of the organization, supporting role managers and their teams in iterating their application development news, release updates, and product marketing content. Other duties include:
- Publish these updates and department news as scheduled
- Provide insights to the effectiveness of communications and seek areas for improvement
- Adopt, develop and improve best practices, templates and instructions
- Support role managers and their teams with structuring and publishing their product knowledge in Dassault Systèmes wide repositories and dashboards.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
Your Key Success Factors
- A curious, creative mindset with a passion for clear communication and storytelling to enable and inspire others
- Strong understanding of MS Office Products
- Willingness to learn new technology products to support the job
- Video recording/editing, or interest in developing these skills
- Excellent time management
- Highly motivated
- Attention to detail
Be in the know
- Actively enrolled in a program at a college or university for the duration of the internship
- Minimum cumulative GPA 3.0
- Ability to shift directions quickly when priorities change
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work onsite for the duration of the internship