Ready to launch your professional career? Our Graduate Programs are perfect for all career starters with a Can-Do attitude, learning agility and passion for Logistics.
You will have opportunity to join the team delivering projects for DHL Express Sales and Customer service products and work with experienced senior project managers on large scale project or to manage small to medium projects on your own. These projects are typically very international with team members located around the globe so you will meet interesting people and experience work in multicultural environment.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Excellent English communication skills
- Interest to develop in project management area
- Be goal oriented
- IT background is an advantage
We are looking for a fresh Graduate or Graduate with less than 12 months working experience on full-time basis.
Deadline: As soon as possible
Cost/funding for participants:
- Great team of professionals and possibility of development
- Full onboarding
- 6 Self-sickness days/year
- An intense, challenging 12+ months deep-dive into the IT business
- Ongoing feedback and performance evaluations
- Opportunity to gain international and/or diverse cultural experiences
- Modern offices in Chodov
- Huge number of internal job opportunities within the company
- Home office possibilities
- Contract for 18 months with the possibility to switch to permanent role after 12 months
- Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, cafeteria Benefit system via Edenred, mobile and laptop, Fruit days, sport clubs for Employees....