At DHL Supply Chain (DSC), we are looking for young people who are ambitious, curious and possess the will develop both professionally and personally – We want people with a desire to join a winning team in the 3rd Party Logistics industry. If you have the drive, talent, and enjoy taking on responsibility we will give you the support needed to explore your full potential and accelerate your career.
What does it means to be a Graduate at DHL Supply Chain Nordics?
The primary focus of this program is to assist you in developing an overall understanding of DHL Supply Chain as a company including its products and services. In a relatively short period of time during the course of this program, you will learn the basics of how our sites function and operate. Depending on your background and prior education we will customize a program for you. It is a two (2) year program with two periods á six (6) months in either operations or in a functional support role that will end with a permanent position for the last year. Throughout the entire Graduate Program you will be mentored by one of our senior managers in addition to having a personal sponsor within the Nordic Leadership Board. Our experienced mentors are there to provide guidance and support in order to assist you in retaining the knowledge necessary to achieve your goals. You will also be afforded the opportunity to be a leader within a team.
Together with other graduates within the DSC Graduate Program, you will follow our development strategy while sharing your experiences. Your journey begins with a two (2) day introduction and concludes with a graduation celebration. Networking and workshops will be an essential part of the program.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
What do we want from you?
- A university degree within management, finance, supply chain and/or logistics, graduating no later than September 2021.
- Recently graduated candidates with a maximum of 3 years work experience are qualified to apply for this program.
- Professional fluency in at least one (1) Nordic Language and English
- You have a genuine interest for logistics.
- You have management ambitions, driven by results and by improving others.
- You are communicative, proactive and confident.
- Able to receive and effectively communicate constructive feedback in a team environment
- You are available for a full time position, you are mobile and able to work all over Nordics.
Deadline: June 01, 2021
Cost/funding for participants:
What does the DHL Supply Chain Graduate program offer you?
- An accelerating career path in DHL.
- Future perspective towards a higher management position.
- A development program where you can share your experiences and knowledge with the other graduates.
- A friendly and fun workplace.
- The possibility to create and develop a career within the world’s leading Logistics Company.
- To grow as a leader.
- The possibility to develop your own leadership attributes in a competitive and professional organization.
- Personalized guidance from a mentor along with support from a Nordic Leadership Board Member.
- Competitive salary and good health benefits