International Talent Competition DI-2021 is about finding and celebrating talent that blurs boundaries between design, tech and business. It aims to facilitate innovation, promote and celebrate work that challenges the traditional set up of an industry or business through a new method, creative solution or a strategy. We are here to learn from each other and celebrate work that questions our everyday life in a fundamental way. It is about identifying opportunities and developing responsive creative solutions. Innovation is happening everywhere, new industries emerge, but how can we produce better design, build innovative businesses and create smarter technological solutions?
- Kyriakos Eleftheriou
Serial entrepreneur, Founder and CEO of Terra, Founder at Cartaroo, Ideateq, Laboil, Ex Tesla
- Maryna Omelchenko
Angel Investor & VC Investor at DN Capital, Tech Entrepreneur
- Pavel Presniakov
Co-founder of fashion-tech startup Pullquest
- Ajmal Mohammed
Founder & CEO of LetsFAME, Vice President & Joint Director of Clarion, India
- Raouf Yousfi
Serial entrepreneur, Ex PWC, Founder at Nofalo, Co-founder & CEO at Hostellar.co
- EARLY-BIRD (1 MAY - 31 MAY) $15
- GENERAL SUBMISSIONS (1 JUN - 15 SEP) $25
- LATE SUBMISSIONS (16 SEP - 15 NOV) $35
RESULTS WILL BE ANNOUNCED TO PUBLIC ON 23. DECEMBER 2021.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
Please submit your proposal on a single page as JPG (4961 x 4961 px) with 200-500 words text outlining:
- What is your proposal?
- What problem does it solve?
- Why your solution is unique?
- How do you see your solution being implemented now and in the span of the next 3-5 years?
- Add 1-5 visuals to illustrate your concept
Each submission should not exceed 5MB
Our international board of jury are the leading experts in Architectural Design, Digital Technology and Venture Capital. Judges will score entries based on the following judging criteria:
- Clarity of the problem statement (solves a very specific problem)
- Originality of the idea (the proposal has to offer a unique solution)
- Analytical depth and strong potential to change the industry sector
- Value to user & value to partners
- Implementation and integration of the solution
- Design of the solution
- Technical execution
- Visual presentation
Deadline: November 15, 2021
Program Ends: December 23, 2021
Cost/funding for participants:
- PLATINUM PRIZE $1,500
- GOLD PRIZE $1,000
- SILVER PRIZE $500
- PEOPLE'S CHOICE AWARD $500
- SOCIAL IMPACT AWARD $500
- PARTNERS POOL PRIZE $1,000
ALSO, GET A CHANCE TO:
- Meet and talk to the top European Business Adviser on how to jumpstart & navigate your venture
- 1:1 with our Award-Winning career coach
- Exclusive interviews and personal spotlight publications on DI
- Digital Design Innovation Award Kit
- Lifetime access to the DI professional network