United States of America
Do you have dreams? Do you enjoy a challenge? Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with passion to change the world.
Shape your career with 3DS! #WeAre3DS
What your role will be?
As a member of the Program Management Team, your mission is to contribute as leader of the Internal and External Communication. In the context of a several years program with a major company having a long tradition of aerospace leadership and innovation, a dedicated Program Management team organization is in charge to lead the Program Operation and support the 3DS solutions deployment.
The Challenges Ahead
- Defining and delivering an integrated end-to-end Program Communication Plan
- Building a communication template and material
- Leading Internal and Customer event and communications
- Learning of 3DS products, 3DExperience services and technologies
- Build and execute communication event for 300 people
- Develop mitigation proposal to avoid roadblocks
Join Dassault Systèmes, The 3DEXPERIENCE Company. Everything becomes possible with Dassault Systèmes’ 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes! Serving 230,000 customers in 11 industries, from high-tech to life sciences, fashion to transportation, we help businesses and people around the world to create sustainable innovations for today and tomorrow. Get on board a leading and fast-growing company of 17,000 talented professionals.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
Your Key Success Factors
- Excellent communication skills
- Perfect mastering of Microsoft Office. Adobe and HTML can be a nice to have
- Ability to operate in a high technology environment with some autonomy
- Ability to develop critical thinking and enjoy team work
- Need to work in an internal context
- Good written and verbal communication
- Minimum cumulative GPA 3.0
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work onsite for the duration of the internship