Your future team
Our global practice is renowned as the world’s leading HR and people transformation business. With our clients facing unprecedented technology and demographic disruption, we’re now building on that reputation to help leaders design and deliver the future of work.
Our Human Capital team offerings span the full breadth of Leadership Development to HR transformation, as well as specialist Change Management and transformation programme leadership that enable business performance through people performance.
We are always on the lookout for talented and passionate professionals who share our dedication to quality and to our clients through supporting them with their most valuable asset, their people. We believe in our teams and we pride ourselves on our unique culture.
Your next challenge
- Supporting in projects end-to-end from preparing proposals, to proposing creative solutions and working with internal experts to fulfil our clients’ needs.
- Discovering people solutions through different perspectives such as processes and policies, talent management, change management and HR Information Systems.
- Developing people solutions and resetting workforce strategies.
- Helping clients synchronise their human resources priorities with supporting technologies.
- Supporting the team to drive overall business strategy, shape employee experience, and harness the Future of Work.
- Assisting our clients in reimagining their Future Organisation. Along with our team, you’ll help them realise strategic ambitions, by shaping and delivering a transformation journey that will drive sustainable, ‘sticky’, change.
- Utilizing your analytical rigour and insight will support us in transforming clients in the way they attract, lead, manage, educate and reward their people, and win the ‘war for talent’.
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Our global standards enable us to deliver consistent, exceptional services across the globe, whilst continuously developing our Talents.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- Are completing a Master's degree in Business Administration, Law, Engineering/IT (specialized in HR would be an asset)
- Are fluent in English with a good command in French. German would be considered as an asset
- Have excellent team spirit, analytical and problem solving skills
- Have a creative vision, are pragmatic and have an attention to details mindset
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Have a first experience in Human Resources would be considered as an advantage
Deadline: As soon as possible
Cost/funding for participants:
Join us and...
- Work with us and be part of a dynamic team delivering people solutions to our clients
- Enjoy flexible work arrangements
- Profit from our Global network for career opportunities
- Team up with dynamic and energetic professionals within a challenging and knowledge-sharing environment