United States of America
Democracy Now! staff provide one-on-one mentorship and supervision to help Interns maximize their educational experience. Where possible, Democracy Now! will provide assistance to Interns requesting academic or work-study credit.
The Internship program is offered in two sessions per year. Interns work with our Archive, Democracy Now! en Español, IT, Education, Outreach & Development and Social Media departments.
January–June (application deadline November 15)
July–December (application deadline May 15)
- Review the Internship Descriptions below to choose which department you’d like to work with. Candidates may only apply for one internship.
- Send a one-page resume, a cover letter and two work or academic references to the email address specified in the in the appropriate Internship Description below. In your cover letter, please address these questions:
1. How did you discover Democracy Now!?
2. What are your goals in seeking out this internship?
3. What makes you a good candidate for this internship?
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
Applicants must have completed a high school diploma, GED or equivalent and must have a valid US work authorization.