Celtra Studio is looking for design interns that already have some previous experiences from the digital design field and have an interest in advertising and creative to join our Ljubljana office. Celtra brings together talent from all backgrounds in the hearts of our largest offices across London, New York, Boston, San Francisco, Singapore, and Ljubljana. At Celtra, you’ll experience working in one of the fastest-growing companies in mobile advertising.
- Collaborate experience planning with other Designers and Celtra Studio Managers.
- Design ads for our current advertising campaigns
- Work in Builder (Celtra’s platform) to build creative executions.
- Demonstrate skills in composition, design, animation, and possibly also video as it pertains to the digital media landscape.
Celtra offers cloud-based, self-service software that empowers global brands like CocaCola, Adidas, Spotify, Audi, Uber, Unilever, and Braun to manage the entire creative lifecycle of digital advertising. The product streamlines the process of creating, deploying and optimizing digital advertising, improving advertising effectiveness while reducing operational costs. The platform offers powerful, easy-to-use creative tools to enable advertisers to produce high-quality, unique digital experiences.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- Finished undergraduate studies at the Faculty of Arts
- Good verbal and written English communication skills.
- Pursuing a degree in graphic design, fine art, motion graphic or multimedia
- Skills in design software, particularly Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and After Effects (not necessarily).
- An amazing drive to produce a well-informed design with pixel-perfect attention to detail.
- A portfolio including digital design work (presentations, websites, mobile apps, advertising), conceptual examples, and personal style.
Deadline: As soon as possible
Cost/funding for participants:
- The duration of the internship is 3 months.
- The internship requires 40 hours per week.
- The internship takes place in our Ljubljana office (work from home is not an option).
We take good care of our Interns. This is what we offer:
- Great mentors and coworkers from whom you'll gain valuable insights and knowledge.
- Work in our cozy offices in the very center of old Ljubljana, Slovenia.
- Provide you a hi-end equipment and all the necessary licenses.
- Paid internship.