Is your mind bursting with electrifying ideas and do you have a desire to make the world more beautiful?
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a likeminded Visual Design intern with the passion and jedi skills to help us rid the world of crappy design – one project at a time.
Would you like to…?
- Be part of a 6-month full-time internship, bringing your fresh ideas and style to one of the world’s biggest design firms
- Contribute with concept ideas and craft kick-ass visual design across different projects and platforms
- Work on diverse projects and across competencies to make simple and valuable solutions
- Interact with clients and colleagues to conceptualize and deliver top-notch visual quality in everything we do
- Stay updated on the latest developments, trends and thinking within visual design and share your knowledge and thoughts with both colleagues and clients
- We’d like a quick idea of who you are, and the work you’re proud of, so share your portfolio with us(if you have one) and your CV, LinkedIn profile or similar.
- Even if you use LinkedIn to apply with, you should add it to ‘Websites’ in your application for us to see it.
- No cover letter or lengthy essay is needed, we’ll get to know you through some questions in the application form.
- Please apply in English, as that is our main language in Designit.
Thanks! And if you’ve read all this way through, please include a spaceship emoji in your answers to let us know. We like you already.
If you have any questions, you can get in touch with our People Team at email@example.com
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- A design student with a killer portfolio, ready to get your hands dirty together with great colleagues and clients
- A design thinker with experience in visual design, and perhaps an interest in concept development or UX
- Platform- and tool-agnostic (fancy words for not caring if projects are pixel or vector-based, and the ability to use a diverse set of tools like photoshop, illustrator, sketch, principle, after effects, and many more…)
- On a quest to change the world for the better, with design
- A problem solver, with ideas that challenge the ordinary, together with the drive – and the guts – to bring them to life
- Someone with a ‘here to help’ attitude, who absolutely, fundamentally believes that we’re better together
- Fluent in English – other languages are a bonus!
Deadline: As soon as possible
Program Starts: September 01, 2019
Cost/funding for participants:
- An internship where hard work is rewarded with lots of responsibility and new challenges
- The opportunity to have fun, learn and enhance your network at the same time
- An inspiring, informal and collaborative workplace
- The chance to work with some of the best colleagues and most creative minds in the world
- An internship in Europe’s largest strategic design firm with 550+ employees worldwide