Compete and win a chance to join EADA´s Master in Sustainable Business & Innovation as part of the September intake. Accept the Challenge!
Accelerate your career and contribute to a more sustainable world!
Maastricht School of Management (MSM) and EADA Business School Barcelona (EADA) offer you the best of two worlds. A collaboration between top faculty and sustainable leadership experts in a diverse, international and multicultural setting directly from two of the most admired places in Europe, Barcelona (Spain) and Maastricht (The Netherlands).
Our unique methodology ensures that you will develop the critical and design thinking skills to analyze, perform and inspire in an ever increasing volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous business environment. But we go a step further. While hard skills may be enough to get your foot in the door at top companies, your soft skills in communication, negotiation, teamwork and leadership are what will lift you in developing a world-class career in a company, an organization, or even in your own business.
EADA Business School Barcelona
Since 1957, EADA Business School has been offering the business world programs in training, research, and talent. Its aim is to contribute to the personal and professional growth of business leaders so they make a mark on companies and society at large. Over the last five decades as an independent institution, the EADA methodology has obtained the maximum domestic and international recognition. EADA is now “Top 30” in Europe and “Top 50” in the World, according to the Financial Times and one of the 4 best accredited Spanish Universities in the field of Business Schools.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university
- GMAT (min. score 650) or complete EADA’s online admissions test
- The scholarship is available to anyone in the world, regardless of where they live.
- Non-native English speaking candidates and candidates whose previous education has been in a different language than English must submit evidence of English proficiency with a minimum TOEFL score of 100.
Deadline: July 05, 2017
Cost/funding for participants:
- 3 separate scholarship awards eligible towards the tuition fee of the September 2017 intake of the EADA Master in Sustainable Business and Innovation.
- Available scholarships cover flights to and from Barcelona
- Part of the living expenses during the master, as well as a partial tuition waiver.
- Scholarship amounts and awards depend on the participation in the Challenge and are subject to final approval from the admissions team.
- Successful applicants are required to submit an official application through the EADA portal as a part of the admissions process.