Online United States of America
The Customer Experience Intern will also work hand-in hand with our sales team to increase sales and overall customer retention and satisfaction. The coordinator will support the sales team through marketing initiatives, materials management, event coordination and more. The coordinator will also manage student travel documents, payment collection and processing, pre-departure materials to ensure study are prepared and excited to travel on their course.
This is fantastic opportunity for a student to gain experience in international education and customer support. This is a paid internship. You will be part of a quality oriented multi-skilled team that believes that nothing is impossible. If you like bringing results, you would like to start a global career and you are passionate about education and traveling, apply!
- Serve as a point of contact for students enrolled in programs and their parents
- Manage course payments
- Ensure all necessary forms and paperwork are collected
- Help students obtain any necessary visas and study permits
- Collaborate in customer retention through emailing, phone calls and online meetings
- Coordinate flight and travel details
- Manage team materials for fairs, events, and distributions
- Support sales team with email and text marketing
- Indirect sales through up-sell
- Upload leads and maintain database
- Continuously manage and prioritize multiple tasks and work efficiently under pressure.
- Work as a team-player to best respond to customer needs.
- Consistently demonstrate a positive attitude in approaching challenging situations.
- Be eager to take the lead and use all the tools at your disposal to help our customers travel on a language course abroad.
About EF Education First
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programs—focused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academics—turn dreams into international opportunities.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- Currently enrolled in college or recent grad
- Suitable environment for virtual working
- Strong attention to detail
- Problem solving mentality
- Creative with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Self-motivated and ambitious, strong ability to manage and complete projects with minimal direction
- Ability to prioritize, meet challenging deadlines and perform under pressure
- Comfortable speaking on the phone
- Study abroad experience is preferred