As a Trainee you will support the operations staff in providing culturally immersive travel for the American and Canadian students who choose to discover the world with us through group travel.
Main areas of responsibility
- Processing vendors’ invoices and expense reports in the internal system
- Strengthen and grow relationships with vendors and suppliers through timely payments
- Investigate and resolve discrepancies between cost and budget
- Compliance check of incoming production invoices
- Keep daily contact with internal and external stakeholders in Europe, LATAM and APAC
- Analysis and continuous improvement of payment processes and supporting documentation
EF Educational Tours is a Tour Operator, part of the Group EF Education First, the world leader in international education and student travel, with more than 50 years of experience and offices in more than 50 countries. EF Education First has over 52.000 employees, teachers and volunteers.
EF Educational Tours allows educators in North America to incorporate international travel into their lesson plans. Our escorted tours, known as the Global Classroom, bring student groups to experience first-hand the very best historic, cultural and natural sites in the world. You can learn more on www.eftours.com
Our Operations division is headquartered in the heart of Zurich, in the newly renovated office by the river Sihl. We are an energetic and data-driven team, motivated to help prepare students for the future by teaching them more about the world, themselves, and their place in the world.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- Strong organizational skills, able to multitask and great attention to detail
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines
- Quick learner and a proven problem solver
- Skilled at data analysis and MS Excel
- Proactive and flexible
- Passionate about educational travel
- Able to analyze processes and come up with creative ways of improving them
- Nationality of one of the EU or EFTA countries
- Fluency in English and either French, Spanish, Italian, German or Greek
- Highly sociable and energetic, positive and with a sense of humor!
If you are motivated by the prospect of an international workplace with one of the world’s most dynamic companies we want to hear from you!
Deadline: As soon as possible
Cost/funding for participants:
EF offers a wide range of benefits ready for our team members to enjoy during weekends, after work and with friends & family, including:
- Discounted passes to local destinations and tourist hot-spots such as Mt. Titlis or Kunsthaus Zurich
- Full reimbursement of the SBB ‘halb-tax’ travel card, covering country-wide public transportation
- Free membership for our newly built gym or get involved with our variety of sports teams
- Seasonal and monthly office events including holiday parties, ski trips and pay-day happy hours
- Discounts on a wide range of local restaurants, shops, hotel stays and EF products
- 15% off in-house child care service (more info. available)