You’ve been studying hard for 3 or 4 years, so what now? Why not start a new adventure, and teach English in China. Graduate jobs in China are in high demand and can seem complicated, but we’ve got you covered. We have been in China for 20 years, so you can be sure of a safe, hassle-free, legal transition to China. With over 200 schools and a teacher network of over 2000 teachers, a new life abroad is only a few clicks away.
4 REASONS WHY TEACHING ABROAD IS EASIER WITH EF
- Legal Working Visa Provided
- Arrival Support and Orientation
- Choose Where You Teach
- Promotion Opportunities
It can be difficult to know what to do after graduation. Should you travel or jump straight on to the career ladder? Teaching English in China can provide you with the opportunity to do both. You can earn while you travel in your free time, or work towards professional qualifications that could lead to a career in teaching.
Graduate Jobs in China offer all types of amazing opportunities and experiences, both now and in the future. Who knows, you might even come back speaking another language. It all starts with an application.
TEACHING AT EF ENGLISH FIRST
At EF English First, you’ll be provided with all the support you need to get started in your new graduate job. Don’t worry if you don’t have any teaching experience yet. We’re passionate about training and development, so we’ll give you the training and the tools.You don’t even need to be able to speak a second language. All you need is the enthusiasm to learn, and we’ll help you to become the best teacher you can be.
Your new classroom will be colourful and state-of-the-art. You’ll have interactive whiteboards, iPads and internet access – as well as books and flashcards to help you teach. As you develop at EF, you’ll also get the chance to join our teacher development program to help you move into more senior positions.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- A TEFL Certification (EF TEFL sponsorship available)
- Passport holder from UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, Australia, South Africa or New Zealand
- The ability to obtain a clear background check
- Ability to live abroad for at least one year
Deadline: The application period is open for one or more cycles a year
Cost/funding for participants:
YOUR SALARY & BENEFITS PACKAGE
- 12,000 – 13,500 RMB monthly, based on qualifications
- 8,000 RMB annual flight allowance
- Performance bonus after 6 months up to 1,950 RMB per month at our Kids & Teens schools
- Sponsored legal Z work visa
- 10,000 RMB salary advance available
- Health insurance
- 10 paid annual leave days plus 11 national holidays
- Airport pick-up upon arrival
- Free hotel for your first two weeks at EF English First
- ESL certification programs including Cambridge TKT, Trinity CertTESOL, Trinity DipTESOL and Trinity DELTM
- Free Mandarin Chinese lessons
- Weekly EF sponsored social events
- Teacher advantages discount scheme
- Job rotation scheme