A Virtual Communication traineeship at ENCATC will help students and young people build a solid professional network and improve their skills to collaborate remotely.
ENCATC is looking foran ambitiousandtalented Communication Traineeto assist theCommunication Department in its day-to-day work.
Established in 1992 in Warsaw, ENCATC is an independent organisation and the only European network in the field of cultural management and policy. Currently, it is made up of more than 100 member institutions in over 40 countries. ENCATC is an NGO in official partnership with UNESCO and an observer of the Council of Europe’s Steering Committee for Culture. Our mission is to stimulate the development of cultural management and cultural policy education in Europe and beyond, engaging and responding to new developments in politics, economics, societies, and technology.
The Traineewill be involved in in the internal and external communication of ENCATC as a network, includingthefollowing tasks:
- producing the weekly and monthly e-newsletters (ENCATC Flash, ENCATC News);
- producing the monthly e-newsletter for students (ENCATC PRAXIS);
- assisting in the layout production of ENCATC information and promotional material
- assisting to create short video and editing clips for social media;
- assisting in the promotion of ENCATC presence in the social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn) and in European and international newspapers;
- regularly updating the ENCATC website;
- other outreach-related activities as appropriate.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
The successful candidate will have the following characteristics:
- Degree in Communicationor an MA student in final year of studies with a strong background in Communication;
- Proven experience about event communicationand social media;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, French is a plus, and other languages are highly appreciated;
- Ability to analyse the information collected and to summarise it in a clear manner;
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite. Other tools are a plus.
Special requirements for the virtual traineeship:
- Great sense of responsibility, organizational skills and pro-active attitude;
- Ability to work independently and in a virtual professional environment;
- Your own computer with stable internet connection
Deadline: As soon as possible
Cost/funding for participants:
This internship is an unpaid professional training–auniversity agreement or / and a contract between ENCATC and the Trainee will be established.