Are you a recent graduate with an interest in marketing and sales? Are you curious, motivated, creative and analytical? The Esade MSc in Marketing Management programme is a proven launch pad for a successful career in the field and our MARPRO challenge is your chance to demonstrate your talent.
Show us what you can do and you could be rewarded with up to 100% of tuition fees.
The competition helps you build the qualities you’ll need – enhancing your critical thinking and your creative spirit while strengthening your marketing interests and instincts. It’s also a chance to show you can relate Esade motto – Do good. Do better. – to the real world.
What is the MARPRO ‘Do Good, Do Better’ challenge about?
Markets are increasingly dynamic and fast-moving. The factors changing the competitive landscape are complex and constantly evolving. In this context, where the boundaries between industries are blurring, the role of marketing professionals is more challenging than ever – but also more relevant and more rewarding.
To thrive in this environment, you need more than just technical knowledge, empathy, a holistic understanding of competitive reality, clear thinking and good communication skills. You also need to know who you are and what you stand for.
Esade is represented by ‘do good, do better’. To show that you understand what that means, we’re asking you to:
- Demonstrate why you think you’re are a good fit with Esade
- Choose a marketing case that represents the “Do Good. Do Better” statement
- Stage 1: Submission of Proposals - 5th March 2022
- Stage 2: Announcement of Finalists - 9th April 2022
- Stage 3: Submission of Presentations - 3rd May 2022
- Stage 4: Prizes Awarded - 28th May 2022
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- The competition is open to anyone applying to join the MSc in Marketing Management Programme: graduate, post-graduate or student in the final year of an undergraduate programme from any university.
- Nevertheless, in order to be eligible for the grants, you must have satisfactorily completed the admission process. Therefore, to reach Stage 4 of the competition, you must have been accepted into the MSc in Marketing Management programme.
How are submissions judged?
- Key criteria for the winning solution include innovation, coherence, feasibility, ambition and clarity of explanation. Judges offer clear advice for competitors presenting their solutions: Get to the point and make it simple.
Deadline: March 05, 2022
Cost/funding for participants:
- The winner will be the candidate who submits the most convincing and attractive proposal. He or she will receive a grant covering 100% of the MSc in Marketing Management tuition fees (an equivalent value of 29.100 Eur).
- The runner up will receive a scholarship for 60% of the MSc in Marketing Management tuition fees (an equivalent value of 17.460 Eur).