United States of America
Interns are selected to work in a specific area (Market Research, Performance Marketing and Behavioral Science, among others) for the program's length. In addition to receiving direct mentoring within your capability area, interns will have exposure to other business areas to enhance their professional and communication skills.
- Support Performance Marketing analysts on a wide variety of projects in the digital advertising space
- Provide input on paid digital media strategy, campaign building and optimization, and post-campaign reporting
- Assist in campaign-data analysis and form recommendations for future campaigns based on past campaign insights and learnings
- Be agile and willing to learn new skills across the digital media ecosystem
- The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Quick learner with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively in a fast-past environment
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Competent in Microsoft Office, particularly excel (ideally familiar with manipulating data via pivot tables)
- Communication and writing skills
- Understanding of consumer behaviors in the digital space (social, search, display advertising) and digital media platforms and their advertising products
- Experience running paid media campaigns on social, programmatic, Google/search is a huge plus
- Data and statistical knowledge
Edelman Data & Intelligence (DxI) is a global, multidisciplinary research, analytics, and data consultancy with a distinctly human mission. We use data and intelligence to help businesses and organizations build trusting relationships with people: making communications more authentic, engagement more exciting, and connections more meaningful. DxI brings together and integrates the necessary people-based PR, communications, social, research, and exogenous data and the technology infrastructure to create, collect, store and manage first-party data and identity resolution. DxI has over 350 research specialists, business scientists, data engineers, behavioral and machine-learning experts, and data strategy consultants based in 15 markets worldwide.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- You must be interested in communications, paid media, and data-analysis and possess good interpersonal and communication skills to work effectively with others.
- Interest in developing skills in the performance marketing (paid digital media) space. E.g., paid social, programmatic, paid search, Online Video
- You must be able to work a full-time, 40 hour/week schedule.
Only individuals who are authorized to work in the United States will receive consideration
Deadline: As soon as possible
Cost/funding for participants:
- Interns are paid $17 an hour and will work a full 40-hour workweek
- Edelman does not provide any form of housing reimbursement
- Candidates must attach a resume and complete the online application, including a pre-screen questionnaire for your application to be in consideration