Deadline: May 15, 2023
Albania Andorra Armenia Austria Azerbaijan Belarus Belgium Bosnia and Herzegovina Bulgaria Croatia Cyprus Czech Republic Denmark Estonia Finland France Georgia Germany Greece Hungary Iceland Ireland Italy Kazakhstan Kosovo UN1244 (*not recognized by majority of countries) Latvia Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg North Macedonia Malta Moldova Monaco Montenegro Netherlands Norway Poland Portugal Romania Russia San Marino Serbia Slovakia Slovenia Spain Sweden Switzerland Turkey Ukraine United Kingdom Vatican City
Apply for our €5000 scholarship and let us help make your study abroad dreams a reality!
At educations.com, we believe that students who study abroad become the next generation of globally-minded leaders – and we want more of you to do it!
That’s why we’re offering one postgraduate scholarship of up to €5000 to help cover your tuition fees and get you one step closer to your next great adventure.
The scholarship will be awarded for the Fall 2023 semester onwards up to a value of €5000 and is open to students from any country who will be studying a master’s degree abroad at a European university or graduate school.
The application period ends on 15th May 2023 at 12:00 CEST.
Wondering how to apply for this scholarship and study a master's in Europe?
To be considered, you must submit your completed application by 15th May 2023 at 12:00 CEST.
The application consists of:
- Filling out a form
- Submitting a short essay (400-500 words) on the question: Why did you choose your study abroad country, and how will it help you grow as a globally-minded leader?
Please note, applications must be submitted in English. Applications in other languages will not be considered. Similarly, applications including CV, academic records, certifications, or documents other than the application essay will not be evaluated.
If selected as a finalist, you may be asked to provide:
- Proof of acceptance into the university in the form of a copy of your acceptance letter
- Proof of undergraduate qualification in the form of a copy of your transcript
- Proof of identity in the form of a copy of your passport
Copies of documents must be scanned in color. Please have these documents on hand should you be selected as a finalist. You will have 7 days from the time you receive notification of being selected as a finalist to supply us with this documentation.
If selected as the winner, you must:
- Respond within 3 days of receiving the offer of scholarship to confirm acceptance
Key dates for Master's in Europe 2023 Scholarship
- Applications open: 17 May 2022, 14:00 CEST
- Applications close: 15 May 2023, 12:00 CEST
- Finalists notified: 12-23 June 2023
- Winner announced: 3-7 July 2023
- Scholarship paid out: Fall 2023 semester
Opportunity is About
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate
To apply for this scholarship:
- You must have applied (or will apply) to a university or graduate school within Europe (see the FAQs for an official list of European countries).
- You must have applied (or will apply) for a Master's-level degree starting the Fall 2023 semester.
- The degree program must be studied either within Europe or online via distance learning from a European institute.
- You must meet the entry requirements for the university or graduate school, including:
- Holding a valid undergraduate (Bachelor's) degree
- Meeting language requirements for the program
- You must hold or be eligible to apply for a relevant study visa (if applicable).
- You must be studying abroad in a country:
- Where you do not hold citizenship
- That you do not currently reside in (unless currently studying abroad).
Our ideal candidate
Are you the next globally-minded leader?
If you’re planning to take the leap and study abroad for grad school, we already know you have a courageous and adventurous spirit. What else are we looking for in a candidate?
- Globally-minded and interested in other cultures
- Motivated and inspired to positively change the world
- High academic achiever with consistently outstanding grades to prove it
- Involved in extra-curricular groups and activities
- Excited to begin your adventure and share your story with the world!
Deadline: May 15, 2023
Cost/funding for participants
- €5000 scholarship
- There is only one scholarship per round available which will be awarded to one individual.
- The scholarship fund can only be used towards your tuition fees. No living costs, accommodation rental, travel expenses and semester fees can be covered.
Internships, scholarships, student conferences and competitions.