Albania Andorra Armenia Austria Azerbaijan Belarus Belgium Bosnia and Herzegovina Bulgaria Croatia Cyprus Czech Republic Denmark Estonia Finland France Georgia Germany Gibraltar Greece Hungary Iceland Ireland Italy Kosovo UN1244 (*not recognized by majority of countries) Latvia Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg North Macedonia Malta Moldova Monaco Montenegro Netherlands Norway Poland Portugal Romania Russia San Marino Serbia Slovakia Slovenia Spain Sweden Switzerland Turkey Ukraine United Kingdom Vatican City
Apply for our €5000 scholarship and let us help make your study abroad dreams a reality. At educations.com, we believe that students who study abroad become the next generation of globally-minded leaders - and we want more of you to do it!
At educations.com, we believe that students who study abroad become the next generation of globally-minded leaders - and we want more of you to do it!
That’s why we’re offering one postgraduate scholarship of up to €5000 to help cover your tuition fees and get you one step closer to your next great adventure.
The scholarship will be awarded for the Fall 2021 semester onwards up to a value of up to €5000, and is open to students from any country who will be studying a master’s degree abroad at a European university or graduate school.
The application for the next scholarship round for Fall 2022 will open on the 3rd of September 2021.
The application consists of:
- Filling out short form
- Submitting a short essay (500-700 words) on the question "Why did you choose your study abroad country, and how will it help you grow as a globally-minded leader?"
Please note, applications must be submitted in English. Applications in other languages will not be considered.
If selected as a finalist, you must provide:
- Proof of acceptance into the university in the form of a copy of your acceptance letter
- Proof of undergraduate qualification in the form of a copy of your transcript
- Proof of identity in the form of a copy of your passport
Copies of documents must be color scans. Please have these documents on hand should you be selected as a finalist. You will have 7 days from the time you receive notification of finalist selection to supply us with this documentation.
If selected as the winner, you must:
- Respond within 7 days of receiving the offer of scholarship to confirm acceptance.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
To apply for this scholarship:
- You must have applied (or will apply) to a university or graduate school within Europe (see the FAQs below for an official list of European countries)
- You must have applied (or will apply) for a master's-level degree starting the Fall 2022 semester.
- The degree program must be studied either within Europe or online via distance learning from a European institute
- You must meet the entry requirements for the university or graduate school, including:
- Hold a valid undergraduate (bachelor's) degree
- Meet language requirements for the program
- You must hold or be eligible to apply for a relevant study visa (if applicable)
- You must be studying abroad in a country that you are not a citizen of or currently reside in (unless currently studying abroad).
Our ideal candidate
Are you the next globally-minded leader?
If you’re planning to take the leap to study abroad, we already know you have a courageous and adventurous spirit. What else are we looking for in a candidate?
- Globally-minded and interested in other cultures
- Motivated and inspired to positively change the world
- High academic achiever with consistently outstanding grades to prove it
- Involved in extra-curricular groups and activities
- Excited to begin your adventure and share your story with the world!