United Arab Emirates Worldwide
Where could you be tomorrow? We are looking for exceptional people to join our international cabin crew team based in Dubai. If you share our unlimited curiosity, embrace of other cultures and passion for hospitality, we would like to meet you. If shortlisted, you will be invited to attend one of our global recruitment events.
WHY CHOOSE THE EMIRATES GROU
PWe are proud to have our home in Dubai, a vibrant, cosmopolitan city which is perfectly positioned to connect with the world and offers great lifestyle opportunities to suit you.
- Did you know that one third of the global population is located within 4 hours flying time from Dubai and two-thirds within 8 hours?
- Our pay and benefits packages reflect the diverse nature of the roles we offer, both in Dubai and around the world. Whether you are looking at opportunities in our frontline operations, as part of our Head Office or support teams we offer a competitive salary, paid tax free if you work in Dubai, and a range of benefits depending on your position and role.
OUR CULTURE AND DIVERSITY
The Emirates Group has a lot in common with Dubai. The languages, cultures and ethnic backgrounds that make up our group help us innovate and grow our business in exciting ways.
For example, Emirates was the first to introduce onboard showers. We also believe that the customer experience we offer is really different. And of course, safety is paramount – it’s there in everything we do. In the Middle East, dnata was one of the earliest adopters of electric ramp vehicles and ‘smart’ battery charging. We have also introduced Vaculex loading aids in Dubai, which are safer for staff and more cost effective for customers.
We connect people and cultures all over the world, celebrating the differences as well as what we have in common. We connect through shared passions like our sports sponsorships, and we work with businesses to open up new trade opportunities.
When it comes to talent, there are no boundaries. We know, because we find talent everywhere. Give us your talent, commitment and hard work and we’ll give you an exciting world of opportunity. Where people from over 160 countries come together, learn from each other and strengthen our performance. Where you will be a valued member of our global team.
Travelling becomes more than part of your job, it becomes your lifestyle; and our concessional travel tickets make it easier to explore new cities outside of your layovers. That’s just one of the incredible rewards we offer you.
LIVING IN DUBAI
Blending the best of eastern and western cultures, Dubai is a truly cosmopolitan city. Whether you enjoy spending a lazy day on the beach or wandering around the various markets, there’s something here for everyone.
What’s more, it’s known for its hospitality and safety, making it a secure location to stay throughout your career. If you’re looking for a dynamic and advanced city, you’ve found one.
Before clicking the Apply button here are some things to have prepared:
- An updated CV – you will need to provide details about your previous employment and education history
- Photos to upload
- Be ready to record a Video Interview. Towards the end of the application you will be asked to record your responses to some questions. The video recording opens in a separate window as part of your application.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 1+ year of hospitality/customer service experience
- Positive attitude with the natural ability to provide excellent service in a team environment, dealing with people from many cultures
- Educated to at least high school level
- Fluency in written and spoken English (additional languages are desirable)
- At least 21 years old at the time of application
- Minimum arm reach of 212 cms (on tip toes) and minimum height of 160 cms, which will enable you to reach emergency equipment on all aircraft types
- Medically fit to meet cabin crew requirements
- As Emirates cabin crew, you will be based in Dubai and will need to meet the UAE's employment visa requirements
Deadline: The application period is open for one or more cycles a year
Cost/funding for participants:
Cabin Crew Terms and Conditions
- Basic Monthly Salary: Grade II (Economy Class) AED 4260/month
- Flying Pay: Grade II (Economy Class) AED 58/on hourly basis (avg. 80-100 hrs/month)
- Approximate average monthly pay: AED 9500/month ~tax free (~2585 USD, 2115 EUR, 1880 GBP)
Layover Expenses: Meal allowances are provided in the currency of the country of night stop. Hotel accommodation as well as transport to and from the airport is provided by the company.
Concessional Travel: Staff travel benefits on Emirates Airline can be availed as per the Staff Travel Manual. Staff travel benefits on other airlines can be availed as per inter-airline agreements/policies.
Accommodation: Furnished accommodation is provided free of charge, including utilities -water, electricity. TV, Internet and telephone bills are not included. There are more than 50 buildings in various locations throughout Dubai that you can be placed in. Two/three colleagues (same gender) share a two/three bedroom apartment and each have their own bedroom but share the kitchen and the living area. Two people may have to share a second bathroom in some three-bedroom apartments.
Once probationary period is complete you may request to move to another apartment pending availability. Due to varying rosters of occupants and to ensure security, there are no visitors allowed past 01:00 unless they are Emirates (EK) crew. You may have two family members visit at the same time and stay in your accommodation twice a year for a maximum of 30 days each visit.
Transport: Transportation is provided by the company to/from work and to/from Training College.
Uniform: Provided by the company free of charge, incl. dry-cleaning in designated outlets in Dubai.
Leave/Leave Travel: 30 calendar days leave per year. One firm free annual leave ticket is provided to your country of origin. The ticket can be changed to any EK destination after 3 years of service.