Online United Kingdom
EntityX provides the most advanced and accurate ‘cookie-less’ targeting solution for advertisers who will no longer be able to use third party cookies after Jan 2022, placing EntityX in a unique position for growth. EntityX is backed by industry veterans, including the former CMO of Grapeshot. The founding team comprises PhD level computer scientists, cognitive linguists, serial entrepreneurs and senior marketers with first hand experience of the challenges of targeting audiences. EntityX recently won a UK government ‘Innovate’ grant to further develop its unique technology into the most advanced brand safety tool.
EntityX needs a smart and proactive junior executive to join our team and help build highly effective marketing campaigns for our clients. This role will work closely with both the commercial and technical teams, and will report into the Account Manager, supporting our clients (key accounts). The role will require a good understanding of both how language works and knowledge of pop culture.
- Campaign Asset Creation: The Account Executive will help produce Target Audiences Profiles for our clients, this will involve researching and profiling the cultural interests of different audience segments using EntityX’s unique tools. This will require the Account Executive to flex their linguistic ability and popular culture knowledge. This will be done under the supervision of the Account Manager and working closely with the semantic and technical teams.
- Managing and Organising Assets: The Account Executive will support the team by managing the various assets created for each campaign, ensuring they are stored securely and consistently on shared drives.
- Manage Tools and Platforms: The Account Executive will support the Account Manager in setting up and managing campaigns for our clients within our campaign management platform and using our various 3rd party tools.
- Reporting: The Account Executive will be responsible for collating data and preparing regular reports. This will require them to obtain data from various sources (e.g. campaign management platform) and then collate and analyse this data using Excel and then output data in both spreadsheet and visualisation tools such as Google Studio.
- Campaign Project Management: The Account Executive will support the Account Manager on all aspects of campaign management including working directly with clients and with our partners.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
This is an internship position and consequently we are expecting that the successful candidate will have limited direct work experience. They should have the following experience:
A degree or apprenticeship in a relevant field,
Good understanding of how language works (e.g. English Language or a foreign language A Level),
Solid data processing skills and strong Excel skills,
The intern should be interested in technology and its application within marketing and advertising, they should have an interest and knowledge of popular culture. They should have an entrepreneurial mindset and energy, being flexible and proactive as well as comfortable working with a technical team. They will need enthusiasm and commitment in order to thrive in a fast-paced, growing business. They will be personable, friendly and professional.