United States of America
This position plays a key role within the Finance group serving as the financial business partner to Marketing, Visual, CRM and other functions, providing analytical insight into their day-to-day operations to help drive effectiveness and efficiencies within the department.
This role will be based out of our corporate office in Englewood NJ and/or our New York Showroom.
The core responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Account analysis, monthly reporting, forecasting and budgeting.
- Coordination with various business functions to make sure projects and plans are aligned and are working in-sync across their business.
- Development and implementation of new processes, policies, systems and tools to improve effectiveness and efficiency.
- Liaise with the finance organization, including accounting, to make sure accuracy and timeliness of reporting and invoice processing
- Become proficient at all related financial systems.
- Other special projects, as required.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting or related field required.
- 1-2 years related experience.
- Strong computer skills: Excel a must; AS 400, SAP and Cognos a plus.
- Analytical, detail oriented.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to problem solve and multi-task.
- Self-starter and a team player.