Eurex is one of the world's leading derivatives exchanges offering a broad range of international benchmark products, operating the most liquid fixed income markets in the world and featuring open and low-cost electronic access. With market participants connected from 700 locations worldwide, trading volume at Eurex exceeds 1.6 billion contracts a year. Therefore, Eurex is the market place of choice for the derivatives community worldwide.
Field of activity
As an Intern/Student Assistant - Fixed Income ETD Product Design you will have the excellent opportunity to explore capital market dynamics and to gain valuable practical experience in an innovative company. Derivatives Product Development is responsible for analyzing and developing growth opportunities for Eurex in national and international derivatives markets. The department maintains close relationships with customers and strategic partners and is involved in implementing strategic initiatives and central projects within Eurex. You will be actively taking part in our process, while we are offering you diverse, interesting and above all challenging tasks.
Duration: 3-6 months with 39 hours peer week (Internship) / 6-12 months with 15-19 hours per week (Student Assistant) | Full-time
- Conduct competition and in depth market analysis
- Support team members on decision resolutions and strategic planning
- Support current projects and project management tasks
- Support at Back-testing of new derivatives prototypes and ability to build models/analytics from large and varied data sets
- Collect market data and perform analytics with Bloomberg
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- Students must be enrolled in an academic programme recognised by the state during their internship
- Students who will apply for an internship must have completed at least the second year of their university studies
- Major field of study in the finance, computer science, math or engineering advantageous
- Proficiency in written and spoken English & German
- MS Office applications (especially MS Excel and MS PowerPoint)
- Proficiency in VBA is a minimum and, or other programing languages preferred (Phython or MatLab)
- Interest and knowledge of derivatives market and pricing of listed and OTC products (strong numerical reasoning required)
- Ability to organize, communicate and to work in a team
Deadline: As soon as possible
Cost/funding for participants:
Responsibility at an early stage, attractive social benefits, an international work environment and a broad variety of career opportunities.