EFMC is a competitive management, consulting and training firm specializing in European Commission fund programmes such as Horizon Europe. It is primarily catering for key research organizations, academia, industrial consortiums and innovation-centric startup companies. We have clients such as Airbus, the European Organisation for Nuclear Research (CERN), Nokia, Daimler, Audi, P&G, IBM, Cambridge University, Charité Berlin, Karolinska and various unicorns or soon-to-be unicorn startup companies. EFMC is based in Tallinn, Estonia. We work hard, but as we are a small company, a nice atmosphere is very important for us. We are growing and that position would offer you the possibility to develop your skills and fully be a part of new projects.
At EFMC, our people are our most valued asset – they are experienced and passionate about their work. The quality of our people is the cornerstone of our ability to serve our clients. Our consultants have exceptional experience acquired in the European Institutions (European Commission and European Court of Auditors). As a result, our people are the primary reason our clients would recommend EFMC to others.
EFMC is now offering internship opportunities for the Spring-Summer 2021 period.
- Competitive analysis
- Social Media Management
- Client interactions
- H2020-Horizon Europe
- European Commission research programmes
- Financial management
- Academic research
- Startup acceleration
- Send your CV and motivation letter to: email@example.com
- We reply within 48 hours on working days
- We are hiring on a first come, first serve basis.
- Starting dates: Mar 1st, Apr 1st
EFMC internship program traditionally offers successful candidates to be hired on a permanent contract upon successful completion of their internship. We therefore give priority to internship candidates that have an interest to pursue a career with us upon completion of their internship.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
You, the perfect candidate:
- You are a graduate student or finishing your undergraduate work and you are looking for an internship period of 3 to 6 months
- You have an internship convention with your school
- You are a EU or Schengen citizen
- You are absolutely fluent in English, capable to compose spotless analysis reports and client communication in English and interact with top executives
- You are absolutely fluent in at least one other official European language and capable to interact at high level in such language
- You are independent, diligent, loyal, reliable and on time. You understand the high ethic business EFMC is involved with
- You are familiar with research online and ways to organize and retrieve information
- You already have a genuine interest and curiosity in areas such as Marketing, Sales, Finance. Scientific research, Business accelerators and Startup growth are a plus
- You are available to start as soon as possible on location here in Tallinn, Estonia
Deadline: As soon as possible
Program Starts: April 01, 2021
Cost/funding for participants:
What we offer:
- To work with and learn from top experts in European programmes (including an Auditor from the European Commission
- The possibility to practice English and your second language (German, Italian, Polish, Dutch, Danish, etc.) on a daily basis and improve your level in both these languages
- Practical experience with tools which are used in an office (CRM, Website, ...)
- To participate actively to projects, you would be a full part of our business development team
- The possibility to pursue your career at EFMC with a work contract after the internship