Would you like to work for the European Stability Initiative (ESI), a small but influential European think-tank? We need administrative support in the day-to-day running of our projects and activities.
- coordinating meetings and schedules;
- making travel arrangements;
- routine correspondence by phone, email and letters;
- preparing advocacy and programme materials;
- organising events;
- maintaining up-to-date programme and financial files as well as address lists and the database of contacts;
- public outreach, liaising through social media;
- managing internship and job applications;
- preparing basic facts for reports to ESI donors; and
- providing any other administrative and logistical support that the chairman, the office manager and the programme staff may require.
Please submit your application (a CV and a letter of motivation) via email to: email@example.com. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask by writing to the same address!
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- Oral and written fluency in German and English;
- Work experience in providing administrative support of the type mentioned above;
- Excellent organisational skills, capacity to take initiative and provide support pro-actively, to prioritise duties, and to work independently while functioning as a member of a team;
- Capacity to work under pressure and to meet deadlines;
- Interest in ESI's work and mission (see www.esiweb.org);
- Written and oral communications skills (in both German and English);
- Computer, internet research and database skills;
- Basic understanding of HTML and content management systems desirable.
Deadline: September 15, 2019
Cost/funding for participants:
This is a full-time employed position in Berlin under German law. We offer a stimulating and fast-paced environment, and involvement in the planning and running of ESI projects.