We attract students and professionals across Europe and our team comprise of a great diversity of interests, study areas, backgrounds, and countries. These are some of the things we look for in potential volunteers. We also value people who are self-motivated and have a strong drive to work for a cause!
- We offer you a platform to work towards a subject of your interest and its future in Europe.
- You will get the chance to work, network, and make friends with people across Europe from varying backgrounds.
- You will get an opportunity to collaborate in a real work environment, developing your soft skills and being prepared to join global organisations.
- You have the opportunity to work across departments to get different exposures, catered to your availability.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
Who are you?
- You are between 18 and 35 years old.
- You are or feel connected to engineering in Europe.
- You can dedicate at least 3 hours a week.
- You hate unread emails!.
- You are an absolute doer – willing to take up responsibility for tasks and work towards results.
- You are resourceful, independent, flexible and someone that your team can depend on.
- You love to work collaboratively to create solutions.
- You would like to improve your soft skills in an international environment.
- Most importantly, you are passionate to change the future of engineering in Europe with us.