Evotec is a worldwide Contract Research Organization, collaborating with all the major Pharma and Biotech companies in support of various drug discovery and development projects, from early to late phases. We are currently looking for a Trainee for a 6 months internship in the Pharmaceutical Development area as a support for Planning, Contract & Data Management department.
- With the guidance of the tutor, learn from stand-alone to complex external Clients’ service contracts within the ERP system, for proper recognition of revenues, cost control, invoicing and efficient internal resource planning.
- Supports contracts set up and change orders for Verona including resource allocation and timelines, in collaboration with PM team and Ops.
- Learn the Internal Projects set up and Internal Change Orders.
- Supports the Project Governance process, Finance and PM team.
- With the guidance of the tutor, provides financial reporting, data analysis and reporting based on customer and executive requests.
- Supports the Planner team for Ops Revenue Forecast and Capacity Planning processes.
Evotec is a global, publicly listed biotechnology company with more than 3,000 employees at 13 sites, our headquarters are located in Hamburg. We do research on innovative approaches to drug discovery and development for and with leading pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies and academic institutions. By assembling top-class scientists, state-of-the-art technologies as well as substantial experience and expertise in key therapeutic areas including neuroscience, diabetes and complications of diabetes, pain and inflammation, oncology and infectious diseases, Evotec has established a unique leading position.
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- Degree in Economics and Business or Business Administration or Economics/Finance Fields.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Good knowledge of financial, business and site’s services.
- Good IT capabilities is a plus.
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills, precision and flexibility.