Albania Andorra Armenia Austria Azerbaijan Belarus Belgium Bosnia and Herzegovina Bulgaria Croatia Cyprus Czech Republic Denmark Estonia Finland France Georgia Germany Gibraltar Greece Hungary Iceland Ireland Italy Kosovo UN1244 (*not recognized by majority of countries) Latvia Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg North Macedonia Malta Moldova Monaco Montenegro Netherlands Norway Poland Portugal Romania Russia San Marino Serbia Slovakia Slovenia Spain Sweden Switzerland Turkey Ukraine United Kingdom Vatican City
WHAT? DURING ONE YEAR, BE THE YOUNG AMBASSADOR OF YOUR REGION
• You will be engaged in a Win-Win relation with FEDRA. What does it mean? You will be part of FEDRA’s community. It also means benefits without fees. To sum up, you will be able to access everything FEDRA proposes to its members.
• In Exchange? You will become FEDRA’s Contact Point in your region and simply have to communicate on FEDRA’s activities.
• Be recognized as the representative of your region.
• Have your name and photo added on our website, giving you concrete visibility as one (among 300) regional young Ambassador all over Europe.
• You will gain access to our webinars with EU regional experts, facilitating your entrance in the labour market, and benefit from our large network to expand your own professional one.
• Become a member of FEDRA without having to pay our annual subscription.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
You need to:
- Be between 22 and 30 years old;
- Speak English. It is an essential point to become a Young Regional Ambassador;
- Be graduated from higher education (business school, political science or economic studies…);
- Live in the region you choose to represent as a Young Regional Ambassador (or at least to have a postal address in the region you chose);
- Speak the common language of the said region;
- Provide at least one reference.
Moreover, your region needs to figure among the 300 European regions.