Ready to disrupt the construction industry? Join our program and get the chance to turn your idea into your own start-up! A call for all makers, creators and innovators. This program is no ordinary internship, nor is it a one-time project. It can be the start of your first start-up, the start of your next job; it's entirely what you create out of it. Have fun and enjoy the journey, The Mission is an extraordinary experience for every participant!
The environmental impact of the construction industry ranges from waste, noise, land use to air and water pollution. In fact, the construction sector accounts for 33 % of the global greenhouse gas emissions and 52 % of the total waste in Germany. Moreover, it ranks extremely low regarding digital services and, consequently, lacks modern and user-centric solutions in times when we must jointly minimize waste, recycle material and protect ecological resources.
With our program „Construction – Be Solid!“, we want you to develop holistic solutions that disrupt the entire sector. Together with our corporate partners along the construction value chain we give you the opportunity to discover, design and build innovative solutions with a long-term positive impact.
Our 3 month incubation program provides you with everything you need to turn your first ideas into your own start - up.
To develop holictic and integrated solutions that really have an impact we start by looking at the value chain of the construction industry:
Construction Value Chain
- Conceptualization, Planning & Finance
- Building Materials, Supply & Logistics
- Construction & Modernization
- Usage, Maintenance & Management
- Dismantling & Recycling
Along this value chain we have identified the following hot topics and trends in the industry, which could potentially be the starting point for developing your idea to innovate the construction sector along its entire value chain!
Take a look at our focus areas to start-draft your first ideas.
- October 31st 2021: Application Deadline
- Beginning of November 2021: Announcement of the Participants
- January 24th, 2022: Program Start
- January - April 2022: Program Phase
- April 22nd, 2022: Final Pitch with all Corporate Partners
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
Deadline: October 31, 2021
Program Starts: January 24, 2022
Program Ends: April 22, 2022
Cost/funding for participants:
- Network: Direct access and regular touchpoints with corporate partners, experts and coaches
- Personal Development: Extensive workshops and coaching curriculum for your soft and hard skills
- Tools & Methodologies: For a smooth and efficient collaboration
- Financial support: For you and your idea, including a prototyping budget
- Impact: A chance to make a real impact with your sustainable, innovative ideas
- Matching: A chance to find your future co-founders and jumpstart your entrepreneurial career
- Diversity: Meet and work with people from every walk of life
- Office Space: A modern office in TechQuartier in the heart of Frankfurt