Support the whole employment life circle, such as:
- Recruiting of new employees
- Onboarding process of new employees
- Close cooperation and negotiation with our Works Council
- Maintenance of our HR systems and preparation for payroll accounting
- Boost HR projects together with colleagues form different departments
- Be the go-to person for our employees; help and support them in multiple questions or circumstances
- Information management and HR reporting in line with Group HR policies incl. follow up of indicators
Faurecia’s VIE Program?
The VIE Program of Faurecia is an international young graduate program, which enables young graduates native from the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28 to work for one of our subsidiary around the world!
Business France, the French agency for international business development, is in charge of all the administrative procedures of your assignment. For further information, please visit the following link: https://www.civiweb.com/ and http://careers.faurecia.com/job-offers
PLEASE NOTE: your application must be submitted in English to be considered by our non-French speaking teams in our plants worldwide.
PLEASE NOTE: as part of your international development, you cannot perform a VIE in the country of your citizenship.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- Master’s Degree in human resource management
- First experiences in an industrial environment is a plus
- International mindset
- Fluent in English and good level of German
- Familiar with MS Office
- Positive attitude and strong team spirit
- Ready for new challenges