We are always looking for ambitious people, be they career starters or experiences profiles, and who are passionate about Ferrari and automotive excellence.
Ferrari has a most desirable track record, in Formula One as well as in GT production cars, record business results and voted one of the “World’s most powerful brands”.
Above all Ferrari is an international team working with the highest level of professionalism and dedication, based on performance, meritocracy and continuous development, with innovation at the heart of our future. To exceptional students in their final year and recent graduates we are offering an internship opportunity in Painting Process Engineering.
Working with Ferrari means working with engineering excellence and innovation on the highest level. In this position, you will play a support role in projecting devices, interacting with suppliers and verifying designs for final approval. Living the entire painting technological cycle, you will also cooperate in the assessment of working phases, suggesting unconventional solutions to use machines in a different way and to optimize the process.
Moreover, you will have the opportunity to take part to the production SOP and the anomalies analysis and management.
Essentially, you will increase your engineering knowledge working directly with one of the most professional, meticulous and high-profile engineering teams anywhere.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
Desired Skills and Experience
- In order to succeed in this challenging internship, you will ideally have achieved excellent academic results in the areas of Mechanical, Industrial or Management Engineering.
- Preferably, in line with your dedicated interest in mechanics, you have developed basic knowledge of production cycles and machines maintenance.
- You have gathered work experience through internships or projects that allow you to understand the complexities of the environment outside of university and helped you to develop your personal and communicative skills. In Ferrari you must exhibit the capability to work in a highly-dynamic and fast-changing environment, thinking analytically and structured and demonstrating strong communication skills (such as the ability to listen as well as in-depth reasoning).
- Previous experience in a similar role within manufacturing companies will be considered a plus.
- You will be expected to work independently as well as integrate as part of an international team. For this reason, we expect you to have a good knowledge of Italian and English and we appreciate individuals with experience outside their country of origin, allowing for a multicultural mindset.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.