- 2-year international rotational program to develop your leadership skills at the Supply Chain Division in 3 different teams:
- 9 months based in our Barcelona hub – Global Planning CoE
- 6 months based in one of our Europe based plants – Manufacturing Operations
- 9 months based in our Barcelona hub – Global Customer Experience CoE
- Fast-track career development with access to key managers, tools and systems across a wide range of functions in Supply Chain:
- Driving Global and Regional Business Planning operations
- Supporting new tools and process development
- Interacting with internal key stakeholders
- Hands on Local, Regional and Global Planning tasks
- Knowledge and ownership for driving Supply Chain continuous improvement projects
- Creating solutions for a faster and more efficient Customer Service model and speed to market
- Reporting and learning of key Supply Chain KPIs and systems
- Support and monitoring of your professional development in the company through a mentor.
- Opportunity of training in SAP, APO and other internal tools and systems.
- Providing administrative support and daily administrative tasks
- Become a member of the graduate cohort (6 positions globally) and benefit from a tailored training program and professional development
- Work in a dynamic and highly rewarding multicultural environment
- Retribution in line with the program
- Global Supply Chain Planning: (1) business case development through data analysis from within Global Planning CoE to develop continuous improvement opportunities (2) support the Global Planning CoE in project management and global initiatives, such as S&OP, New Product Introduction, Working Capital management, Process Solution and/or Global Materials Management.
- Manufacturing Operations: (1) on-site role in the plant to support the operational execution (2) support the implementation of continuous improvement initiatives in the plants
- Global Supply Chain Customer Experience: (1) data analysis of Global Customer Experience process performance to develop continuous improvement opportunities (2) support the Global CX CoE in project management and global initiatives
Firmenich is the largest privately-owned perfume and taste company, founded in Geneva, Switzerland, in 1895. With a Net Revenue of CHF 3.9 billion, we touch more than 4 billion people several times a day through the sense of smell & taste, in more than 100+ markets: from their breakfast cereals and their coffee in the morning, to their shampoo, shower gel & fine fragrance when they go out at night. Driven by our purpose to create positive emotions to enhance wellbeing, naturally, we put our science and creativity to work to spread moments of happiness sustainably, shape the future of taste and nutrition, accelerate access to sanitation around the world, while respecting nature & leading an ethical business. Our legacy is defined by our consistent growing ahead of our industry, organically. We completed 13 acquisitions over the past 4 years to expand our market reach. To be at the forefront of innovation, we invest 10% of our annual turnover in Research & Development (on average) every year and count over 3,900 live patents. With over 10,000 employees, we offer equal opportunities to all of our colleagues, as the first globally-certified Gender Equality Employer in our industry, since 2018.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
Apply to our Graduate Program if?
- You are a recent graduate or last year student.
- You have an advanced level of English and good knowledge of Spanish
- You have a high level of Microsoft Office (Excel, Power point, Word).
- You are highly motivated to learn, talented and eager to grow professionally!
- You are a people person and have a high customer orientation and enjoy teamwork.
Non-national candidates need the work permit required to be able to set a student agreement in the country: NIE and Social Security Affiliation number are needed to apply to the position.
Deadline: As soon as possible
Cost/funding for participants:
As a family-owned Company, we place particular importance on our people. We value passion, talent and integrity, and seek to provide our people with a stimulating work environment in which they can grow. We are continuously looking for new talent: people who are highly motivated, seeking a challenge and the opportunity of a rewarding career; people who share our values, including ethical business practice and sustainable business development, client orientation and a strong sense of team.