Fix The Photo is a leading Photo Editing Service that has held leadership in the demanding sphere of photography post processing services for more than 13 years. Our team consists of impressively skilled photo makers and experienced photo editors who are able to work with numerous image retouching programs, but mainly with Photoshop and LightRoom.
Certainly love for what we do has made it possible to create such a diverse range of photo improvement services. The most requested ones are commercial photo orders. Thus, we pay special attention to applying accomplished product photo retouching services, exceptional real estate photo editing and first-rate jewelry retouching services. Picture outcomes after such editing can be seen in various catalogs and magazines and this speaks for their quality better than all compliments. Private retouching also does not fall behind. Our group of photo manipulators often faces the challenge of working with professional portrait editing, family photo editing and baby photo retouching. One more service that is the most extensive is wedding photography post production, which is also on the list of top-offered options, as well as the recently added headshot retouching. Here we focus on live communication with our customers in order to realize all their wishes and in the final result.
The work of a professional photo editor is not monotonous. The circle of editing options makes the photo retouching a really great field for realizing all ambitions. Some of out editors impress clients with constant creativity and outstanding picture outcomes. In order to maintain a passion for photography, self-development, and professional growth in new generation, we are offering a scholarship.
How to Apply for this Scholarship
- To start the application process and to be considered as a potential winner by our post processing company, first of all, you should write your own essay, following all instructions, which will be described below, as well as the topic.
- When the text is ready, please email it to us.
- As soon as the creative part is finished, you should fill out the application form that you will find below. Please note that you must concentrate in order avoid mistakes, otherwise your form will not be activated.
- The application submission deadline is August 31, 2019 11:59 PM EST.
- The winners will be announced on September 10, 2019.
Conditions of Award:
Our company will choose three deserving winners this year, whose essays are the most eye-catching and contain fresh ideas. You should note that you can take part only once in this competition. Award permissibility: To suit all requirements, you should be either a graduate or an undergraduate. If you are a high school student, you must add an acceptance letter from a university or college that has accreditation.
The Process of Application:
- Your task is to write an essay of 1,500-2,000 words on the topic and follow all of the instructions.
- How Can Photography Change the Word?
- Photography definitely has an influence on our lives and way of thinking. Sometimes photographs are more powerful than words. They are a way of understanding the world and translating it visually. Are you a beginning photographer, photo retoucher or will your future job be connected to taking photos? Describe your own opinion about why photography is important to society. How did photography influence the development of other industries?
- Please, check your essay thoroughly before sending. Works with grammatical, format and punctuation mistakes will definitely be disqualified. Make sure that your text contains all necessary information and facts that you plan to mention. An unbreakable rule is that a single student has only one opportunity to take part in this writing contest. In case a student provides second application, his/her work will be automatically disqualified.
- In the event of a successful application, you will receive an email with conformation within seven working days after sending all required information to us. Note once again that we will not accept any applications after 11:59 PM EST, August 31, 2019. So you must be quick in order to not miss your chance.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
Note that students of all nationalities may take active part in this competition. We are open to enthusiastic students from various countries all over the world.
Criteria for Applying:
Below we will note some necessary rules that must be followed without any exceptions and changes.
- First of all, you must be a full-time student. This criterion is believed to be the most important one. If you cannot meet this demand, you must supply us with an acceptance letter from your college or university. Please note, that both college and university must have accreditation. Otherwise, your application will be automatically disqualified.
- You must also documents that will confirm your identity. That may be either an identification number, identity card or other legal documents.
- Remember that all information mentioned in your essay should be true to life. Our company will check every detail that you describe in your text carefully. If we find out that information is false or unreliable, your essay will not be considered.
If you follow these rules, you have a great chance of succeeding in this competition. We are open to fresh and totally new visions about the future of the photo art industry. Thus, we are waiting for your rich essays! In case of problems with the application or just questions, please contact us via email.
Deadline: August 31, 2019
Cost/funding for participants:
As we have already mentioned, our post processing company will select only three winners for this scholarship. Winners will be able to receive the prize, which is $1,500, only once. You may not apply for next year if you take part this year. After the deadline, you will be able to learn who the winner is in a week. This will be enough time for our specialist to decide whose essays are the best and deserve to be awarded. You should also know that payment will be sent to the university’ financial office where it will be transferred to your student account.