FixFirst is the operating system for repair & maintenance in a circular economy.
Our AI-first software enables the ecosystem of services providers, manufacturers, retailers and insurances by providing an instant error analysis and remote video consultations combined with a seamless booking experience for inspections and repairs as well as recommendations for sustainable products.
Our mission is to accelerate the transition to a circular future by creating a world where fixing comes first.
Our solution not only helps keeping products in use & digitize processes but also accounts to the ambitions of the European Commission regarding Circular Economy and further contributes to the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
Help us build a great company:
- Identify and validate new opportunities incl. business cases, establishing partnerships or doing sales validation
- Shape vision and strategy with founders
- Collaborate in interdisciplinary teams
- Build your network & grow your expertise
- Test ideas and learn from mistakes
- Have own responsibility & accountability
Our mission is to accelerate circularity by creating a world where fixing comes first. Our startup builds a repair platform and AI-first software for repairers.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
An impact-driven entrepreneurial mind:
- First practical experience, e.g. startup, strategy consulting or own projects
- Business or similar studies in senior Bachelor or early Master semester
- Experience in creating pitch decks, doing research & analyzing data
- Pragmatic, curious, friendly & organized
- Fluent in English & German
Deadline: As soon as possible
Cost/funding for participants:
This is the ideal chance to combine an entrepreneurial opportunity with sustainable impact!
You will experience everything along the most essential phase of a startup - are you ready to jump on board and do your best in making (y)our vision come true?
Based in Berlin, we embrace flexible work next to purpose, fun and growth! Plus, we can help launch your idea & offer access to mentors through our network!
We’re remote first & have an office at the Factory that includes anything from kicker to coffee bar.