We rethink things and adapt them to current technological and social trends. For example, we are working on automated error analysis using artificial intelligence processes. This allows repairs to be carried out more economically and reliably, which also benefits our environment. We have recognized that it is the interplay of future-oriented technology, aesthetic and at the same time functional design and human warmth that makes our offer so refreshing. At the same time, we are constantly expanding our high-performance network of local partners, who are strengthened every day by participating in FixFirst. Together we are redefining an entire industry from scratch and adapting it to the needs of today's confident consumers.
Help us build a great company:
- Define and execute marketing activities incl. Social Media setup, content creation and marketing analytics, focused mostly on B2B customers
- Shape vision and strategy with founders
- Collaborate in interdisciplinary teams
- Build your network & grow your expertise
- Test ideas and learn from mistakes
- Have own responsibility & accountability
FixFirst is an online platform for keeping large home appliances healthy. Our AI-first software enables the ecosystem of local repair services providers, manufacturers, retailers and insurances by providing an instant error analysis and remote video consultations combined with a seamless booking experience for inspections and repairs as well as recommendations for sustainable appliances.
Our mission is to accelerate the transition to a circular future by creating a world where fixing comes first.
Our solution not only helps local craftsmen companies tackling skill shortage but also accounts to the ambitions of the European Commission regarding Circular Economy and further contributes to the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
An impact-driven entrepreneurial mind:
- First practical experience, e.g. startup, agency or own projects
- Marketing or similar studies in senior Bachelor or early Master semester
- Graphic design & story telling experience
- Interest in PR and communication
- Brand & analytics understanding
- Fluent in English & German
Deadline: As soon as possible
Cost/funding for participants:
- This the ideal chance to combine an entrepreneurial opportunity with sustainable impact!
- You will experience everything along the most essential phase of a startup - are you ready to jump on board and do your best in making (y)our vision come true?
- We’re based in Berlin and embrace flexible work next to purpose, fun and growth! Plus, we can help launch your idea & offer mentor sessions through an accelerator program!
- Our office is at Factory Berlin where you will find all nice-to-haves from kicker to table tennis.