Our AI-first software enables the ecosystem of local repair services providers, manufacturers, retailers and insurances by providing an instant error analysis and remote video consultations combined with a seamless booking experience for inspections and repairs as well as recommendations for sustainable appliances.
Help us build a great company:
- Identify, test and design new features and services for our users across the platform
- Implementation together with tech team
- Shape vision and strategy with founders
- Collaborate in interdisciplinary teams
- Build your network & grow your expertise
- Test ideas and learn from mistakes
- Have own responsibility & accountability
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
An impact-driven entrepreneurial mind:
- First practical experience, e.g. startup, process consulting or own projects
- Product or UX/UI studies in senior Bachelor or early Master semester
- Experience in design and analytics
- Understanding of agile & lean methods
- Pragmatic, curious, friendly & organized
- Fluent in English & German
Deadline: As soon as possible
Cost/funding for participants:
- This the ideal chance to combine an entrepreneurial opportunity with sustainable impact!
- You will experience everything along the most essential phase of a startup - are you ready to jump on board and do your best in making (y)our vision come true?
- We’re based in Berlin and embrace flexible work next to purpose, fun and growth! Plus, we can help launch your idea & offer mentor sessions through an accelerator program!
- Our office is at Factory Berlin where you will find all nice-to-haves from kicker to table tennis.