We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.
We're looking for a motivated and driven Marketing & Sales Intern (m/f/d) who will help us shape our team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on our success.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- You will work in collaboration with the B2B marketing team for the acquisition, activation and development of offline sales partners (e.g. travel agencies, tourist offices, selling points and others intermediates).
- You will take part in extensive campaigns with the objective of securing and consolidating our market share in specific areas.
- You will analyze channel performances from different perspectives and use state-of-art digital tools like Salesforce;
- You will contribute to one of the most important channels for the Italian market.
Our Perks – More than just a job
- Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride.
- Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
- Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
- Fun at work and beyond. Discover the world with your free FlixBus rides and join our regular team events – there's always something to celebrate!
- Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks, a casual dress code, diverse employee discounts and more.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
FlixMobility is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy and gender identity), national, social or ethnic origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, competence and merit.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- You are an enrolled student (Bachelor/Master) in Marketing, Communication.
- Italian (native speaker level) and fluent in English, any other European language is a plus.
- You have high social, communication, and analytical skills.
Deadline: As soon as possible
Cost/funding for participants:
Team: Sales & Account Management
Employment Type: Intern
Time Type: Full-time