Argentina Australia Austria Belgium Brazil Bulgaria Canada Chile China Colombia Croatia Czech Republic Denmark Ecuador France Germany Greece Guatemala Hungary India Indonesia Italy Japan Korea, South Mexico Peru Poland Portugal Romania Russia Singapore Slovakia South Africa Spain Switzerland Thailand Turkey Ukraine United Arab Emirates United Kingdom United States of America Uruguay Venezuela Vietnam
Created in 1863, Solvay is a global company driven by proud and committed chemists. With our historical anchorage in Europe, our products serve diversified markets worldwide, from consumer goods to energy, with one main aim – to improve quality of life and customer performance.
Originally running in North America, the program has been training chemical and mechanical engineers since 1998. The Group is now expanding this successful experience worldwide and to other professions such as Marketing & Sales. The graduates will discover a world of possibilities in all the industries that we serve – from energy and environment, automotive, electronics to healthcare.
About our program
- Hands-on experience through rotational assignments with 2 to 3 rotations of 12-24 month-long rotations, up to 3 different locations;
- Opportunities in all areas of our business from engineering, manufacturing excellence, process, maintenance, production to finance and Sales & Marketing;
- On-going core skills training, with 3 to 4 weeks over the program covering topics such as project management, analytical problem-solving, presentation and negotiation skills;
- Management interaction thanks to business leaders who share insights and experience and a dedicated mentor for advice and support.
Examples of potential future positions for you in Marketing
- Strategic Marketing Specialist
- Product Manager
- Market Development Manager
Examples of potential future positions for you in Industrial
- Production Unit Manager
- Site Process Manager
- Maintenance Manager