This collaboration with WomenTech Network is part of Founder Institute’s goal of improving the gender gap in technology. Together we aim to build additional promising female-led startups in 2021, and help further establish Amsterdam as a center for female leadership, entrepreneurship and innovation.
The Regional Female Founder Program (scheduled with Amsterdam - Silicon Valley Virtual 2021 program) takes place from Mar 3, 2021 to May 27, 2021.
The entire program is run virtually, so no physical presence is required. The weekly mandatory sessions are scheduled to take place starting 8.30AM PDT / 11:30AM EDT / 5:30PM CET / 6:30 EET and will last for 3 hours.
What to Expect?
During the program you can expect:
- 3.5 months of systematic development on your idea and your company
- 200+ specific tasks to develop your idea and your company
- Direct and honest feedback about your business
- Weekly online group sessions with top mentors giving practical guidance and Q&A session on specific topics
- Personal and group office hours with hand-picked experienced mentors
- Later in the program, introductions to corporates and potential investors
- Global online demo day webinar for the graduates!
Rules of the game:
- A limited number of applicants will be accepted to the program
- We require execution - if you are not learning and executing, you may be dropped from the program
- You will get strong peer support from other founders in your cohort
- No need for physical appearance but mandatory remote video appearance for three hours on Wednesdays
After the short form, you will be invited to take our Entrepreneur DNA Assessment, which is our main criteria for evaluating applicants.
The Final Application Deadline is on Feb 21, 2021. Female Founder Program recipients will be chosen from the top overall applicants to the program, and be notified via email within a few days of applying.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
Who Should Apply?
- Any pre-seed female entrepreneur interested in building an innovative startup is encouraged to apply, including aspiring founders with a full-time job, solo founders, teams, and founders of established companies (pre-funding).
Deadline: February 21, 2021
Program Starts: March 03, 2021
Program Ends: May 27, 2021
Cost/funding for participants:
The Female Founder Program helps early-stage women entrepreneurs build innovative businesses in the Silicon Valley-Amsterdam Founder Institute through:
- Mentorship and feedback from +100 top entrepreneurs and industry experts
- Access to a local and global support network of mentors, investors, and advisors
- Introductions to business angels, VCs and corporates investing globally
- Over €1.5MM in partner deals and resources
- Several fellowships awarded to the top applicants, allowing them to participate in the program for free